Hateful tabloid rubbish about Madonna's family. NOT NEEDED IN THIS FORUM.

bangbang

EXCLUSIVE: Madonna feuds with ex Guy Ritchie over custody of son, teen wants to stay with director dad in London
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, December 23, 2015, 10:24 AM

One of Madonna’s sons does not want to return from London and would rather live with his father, the pop star revealed Wednesday.

The “Vogue” singer asked Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Deborah Kaplan to force film director Guy Ritchie to send their teenage son back to New York.

“He has expressed very clearly that he does not want to return to New York,” a lawyer for Ritchie said regarding the son.

At that Madonna, agitated and wearing a black wool fur cape, tried to interject but was calmed by her lawyer, Eleanor Alter.

“Has he prevented the child from returning to the U.S.?” Kaplan asked.

86574877.jpgMark Sagliocco/FilmMagic Guy Ritchie has two children with the pop diva.

“Effectively yes,” Ritchie’s lawyer replied.

Madonna is asking a judge to order her son return to New York from London.

Kaplan ordered Ritchie to bring the teen to New York, and said the child will be represented by a court appointed attorney.

Madonna divorced Ritchie in 2008.

http://www.nydailynews.com/madonna-feuds-guy-ritchie-custody-son-article-1.2474807?utm_content=bufferde5f6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

article-madonna-1223.jpg

Madonna leaving the court.

I really feel for her, she will be devastated by this as adores Rocco so much. Custody battles are always hard. Often especially difficult for the parent who has main custody as they often have to do most of the discipline and be stricter.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rocco is always in London with his dad, the travelling must be so weary for him. Maybe these few years it may be better for him to be in one place. I couldn't even imagine travelling from NYC to London every 2 weeks. Obviously this is my opinion. When it comes to child custody it's hard for all parties involved.

I can't look at his face. I dislike him so much.

Mess.

you talking about Rocco?? :lol:

honestly if he wants to stay with his Dad good for him, he was having bad influence on M anyways

sorry I know he's just a kid and I wish them all the best, this makes me sad for M, since he loves him so much

you talking about Rocco?? :lol:

honestly if he wants to stay with his Dad good for him, he was having bad influence on M anyways

sorry I know he's just a kid and I wish them all the best, this makes me sad for M, since he loves him so much

No, Guy. Should have specified.

He's ugly and his films are shit.

Obviously Rocco is that age...he WANTS 2 stay in LDN.

I don't think Guy is to blame really. It happens 2 a lot of

kids whose parents get divorced..once they hit their teen years

they wanna decide 4 themselves.

Yeah it's a shame but maybe he just at that age where he's travelled the world and wants some time with his dad although I wonder if he will go to Oz with her?

She always lets him bring that Dom kid with her and he's even in the thanks section of the tour book

I want to hear from Juliebean on this situation POST HASTE

Rocco is old enough to make his own choice of where he wants to live. I am sure it's wherever his closest friend lives. At that age (and really any age), traveling back and forth from country to country would be exhausting. :/

I don't use to notice Madonna's kids, except when they are on stage, to be fair. Until a couple of years ago i thought her youngest daughter was called Macy, hahaha

So, i have this question: has Rocco been travelling from London to NY every 2 weeks??? That's too much for a teenager, who needs his space and his gang and his world! Maybe he has to have his say on where he does want to live. And that doesn't mean he loves Madonna less. To be fair, we are so used to mothers having custody, that we are shocked when it's otherwise. And we don't think kids love their fathers less if they live with the mother...

Obviously Rocco is that age...he WANTS 2 stay in LDN.

I don't think Guy is to blame really. It happens 2 a lot of

kids whose parents get divorced..once they hit their teen years

they wanna decide 4 themselves.

Seen that happen so often. Lots of boys want to stay with their father when they hit the teen years. Later on, they usually go back to their Mothers.