Favourite La Isla Bonita?

DitaDolla

I used to love the Drowned version. Then 'I fell in love with' the gypsy version -- how smart of her to incorporate that music into the song and create such a fun number!

Today, my favorite is WTG. Her voice is superb and its closest to the recorded version, which is a musical masterpiece.

Have some of you already tried to make the connection between La Isla Bonita general concept to her appeareance on SNL back in '85?

HyAThSK.jpg

My favourite LIB costume is WTG

My favourite live vocals is DWT

My favourite choreography and the one I replicate when I dance to it is GS

The moment when she chases the dancers through the runway at the CT is great too

I think its because the Sticky version is basically an expanded version of Confessions with the gypsy part added in, making it even better.

I actually never saw it as an improvement. I prefer the confessions version over the sticky one

I actually never saw it as an improvement. I prefer the confessions version over the sticky one

I agree. The gypsy guys sound unintentionally funny and just ruin the whole thing for me.

GIRLIE SHOW LIB showcases her everything and is quite simply one of the best

performances of her ENTIRE career.

CT was shit...sure it looks lush on the DVD...but it was not that good in person..

the back drop and the cha cha cha vibe made 4 a rather kitschy affair.

RHT is life also, as r DWT & WTG.

GIRLIE SHOW LIB showcases her everything and is quite simply one of the best

performances of her ENTIRE career.

CT was shit...sure it looks lush on the DVD...but it was not that good in person..

the back drop and the cha cha cha vibe made 4 a rather kitschy affair.

RHT is life also, as r DWT & WTG.

Yes, this.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like CT "LIB." Just didn't work for me. She should have kept "Everybody" in the setlist. Or, if she wanted another universally-recognized hit to amp up the crowd as the show moved towards the finale, a disco "Holiday" would have fit nicely.