RollingStone's readers named Ghosttown THE BEST song of the year!!!

Madonna, "Ghosttown"

Even in a great year for pop music, Madonna is still the queen. The power ballad off her March album Rebel Heart was a more classic pop turn for the singer after the house hit "Living for Love" and trap digression of "Bitch I'm Madonna." On the massive, romantic track, the singer tackles both world issues and a reflection of self. Even though the single didn't crack the Billboard Hot 100, it still topped the dance charts and showcased one of the singer's strongest vocal performances.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/readers-poll-the-10-best-songs-of-2015-20151216/madonna-ghosttown-20151216

After Gargamel won the "woman of the year" award by Billboard, I thought all hope was lost. Now there's hope again in this world, thanks to RollingStone :newspaper:

This thrills me to see, but at the same time it PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF because this song without a shadow of a doubt should have been a MASSIVE global hit. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

The second I heard the song I said, "Fucking hell Madonna has a massive hit with this one." Thinking it was SO damn good her age wouldn't even be a factor. Makes my blood boil.

:mad:

It also shows how radio TOTALLY misses the boat sometimes, like with Pinks "Who Knew". When it was released to radio the first time they all but ignored it. Then she scored a hit with U and Ur Hand, and her record company re-released the song to radio off the success of U and Ur Hand, and suddenly radio picked it up and it was huge, and to this day is one of the main Pink hits that radio still plays.

I say re-release Ghosttown to radio. lol.

This thrills me to see, but at the same time it PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF because this song without a shadow of a doubt should have been a MASSIVE global hit. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

The second I heard the song I said, "Fucking hell Madonna has a massive hit with this one." Thinking it was SO damn good her age wouldn't even be a factor. Makes my blood boil.

:mad:

I KNOW RIGHT! Makes me angry too!! Totally ignored by radio and the shammys! Disgrace!

Awesome to see RH getting praise recently and especially after the Grammy snub.

It's so hard to believe that Ghosttown wasn't massive for her. Everyone loves that song, it should have been her first #1 since MUSIC

+ 1

Awesome to see RH getting praise recently and especially after the Grammy snub.

It's so hard to believe that Ghosttown wasn't massive for her. Everyone loves that song, it should have been her first #1 since MUSIC

+2... We all know the real reason for the snub!

I'm so glad that Madonna is ending this year with such deserved and well earned recognition. After the rough start to the album, she deserves to be recognized for the artist she is and the amazing work she created this year. Don't fuck with the Queen.

I'm so glad that Madonna is ending this year with such deserved and well earned recognition. After the rough start to the album, she deserves to be recognized for the artist she is and the amazing work she created this year. Don't fuck with the Queen.

This. Amen. :bow: :bow: :bow:

• 2 weeks later...