Zurich December 12

Madgesty1973

Medonna babe, I think Ams was more to do with the arenas management not the crowd. They kept shouting in her ear to keep it short. She even says it at one point to the crowd, sorry im not talking to you Im talking to a man in my ear telling me to hurry up.

I think they majorly pissed her off the first night, not the crowd. Looks like she had a warning for the second night too. She shouldve explained it better. She gave lots of hints what was happening.

:lmao: fuck everybadeeeeeeeee !! fuck all those fuckeeeeeerss. and now i get to sing a song about love

we might have been a quiet crowd but she could tell we were having a great time.

priceless was the moment she had to laugh because fans in the crowd spellt her name wrong with the letters they held up. it cracked her up for a couple of minutes and she called them out. "32 years and you still can't get my name right?" it was hilarious.

She was hilarious! Here's that segment grabbed from Periscope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNXYmBIDxIA

She gave us in ams so much shit and this crowds even quieter! I mean cmon she should and does know how a quieter crowd doesnt mean a bad crowd or an audience that dont enjoy the show. Im still pissed

I know sweetie, I think Barney is right though that management etc pissed her off. We weren't a dull crowd!! Most there didn't give a fuck about the trains, believe me my friend wheeled me out in a hurry and the big crowd she followed all went to the carpark.

:kiss2:

Not quite correct. "Swiss" is actually Swiss German, which comprises a variety of Dialects spoken only in Switzerland. Some of us consider it as a separate language since Germans cannot understand a word we are talking about :smile: :smile:

And all of you thinking Swiss audiences are lame: You are absolutely correct, Swiss crowds are reserved, shy and more quiet. Just as M said yesterday.

But I'd rather go to a Madonna concert in Zurich than in the big cities. All of the negative aspects of going to a concert are kept to a minimal here. No pushing or shoving, no bitches giving attitude and generally an exciting atmosphere. Plus I got there at 8 PM and had an awesome view very close to the stage. Unfathomable in New York where you'd have to stand in line for hours to get such a close spot.

And yes we were blessed. M did the Medley and WTG AND Ghosttown. So if we are a lame crowd, M sure enjoyed us. The model was hot but the whole audience could tell he was as dumb as a brick. All he did was stand there and look stupid while M was trying to have a conversation with him

Bad example, New York has seated floor, so no pushing whatsoever, plus the audience is great , same for Montreal :-) You get into your seat 15 min before the show next to the run way/ or next to the heart....the atmosphere does suffer but there are exceptions (London also comes to mind)

Not quite correct. "Swiss" is actually Swiss German, which comprises a variety of Dialects spoken only in Switzerland. Some of us consider it as a separate language since Germans cannot understand a word we are talking about :smile: :smile:

ahem some germans bet to differ - at least those from southern germany

I didn't feel such a big pushing in Berlin either - and at least in football matches in the Western part of switzerland pushing has become a thing too.

Although maybe next time i should take the 3 hour ride to Zurich instead of the flight to Berlin.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ive not got a clue either.

it's Ghosttown's secret bedroom name.

A mix was allegedly in the works : Ghosttown (Wendy's Dirty Suede Sheets mix)

Guest Medoner

Medonna babe, I think Ams was more to do with the arenas management not the crowd. They kept shouting in her ear to keep it short. She even says it at one point to the crowd, sorry im not talking to you Im talking to a man in my ear telling me to hurry up.

I think they majorly pissed her off the first night, not the crowd. Looks like she had a warning for the second night too. She shouldve explained it better. She gave lots of hints what was happening.

Wow that explains a lot! And it makes all the sense. Thanks bb i missed that moment when i was there

+Sorry didnt mean the swiss audience was bad