Zurich December 12

Madgesty1973

Yeah Switzerland! I didn't realize the next show was so soon. The Paris shows were such a high and so intense. I wonder what she has in store for Switzerland.

Well I wouldnt bet on it but I think her paris and london shows are something special

when the crowd is silent or shy, she ll get annoyed but she works it anyway. thats great to see that kind of professionalism. either way its an interesting show

Well I wouldnt bet on it but I think her paris and london shows are something special

when the crowd is silent or shy, she ll get annoyed but she works it anyway. thats great to see that kind of professionalism. either way its an interesting show

i think the DVD she be record from the first Paris show and her and David singing in the street, It would be a great tribute,

there is rumors the DVD is gonna be filmed in Kentucky a tidal exclusive japan gets it in 2018 and the rest of the world in 2019. 4 years? wtf

there is rumors the DVD is gonna be filmed in Kentucky a tidal exclusive japan gets it in 2018 and the rest of the world in 2019. 4 years? wtf

I don't get the delay by that point she would be on tour again and probably finished. Sounds false to me