Paris - December 10

Slim Shady

Nonoka!!! Amazing. So happy for you!!

First vid of LAP up on YT.

That's so amazing and so happy for Nonoka !

That show was amazing :drama:

Here's a few pics I took, not a good quality but it shows the view and the crowd!

1449850337-1.jpg

1449850338-3.jpg

1449850338-4.jpg

And this last one is when the show ended, I wanted to show you the backstage. 5 minutes before the show started, we could see the dancers walking there and one of them was stretching and jumping until Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (I have no pic of that moment, it was too dark) :

1449850338-2.jpg

4:37 to 6:33 La Marseillaise

13:42 to 16:32 Wedding bouquet segment with "Lorie" (?)

16:33 onwards Pre-La Vie en rose speech and song performance (she dedicated it to Paris)

Audio for Music, CS, MG is not good but for abovementioned segments is clear.

"As long as you're not a scorpio" :lol: oh girl I know exactly what u mean

That show was amazing :drama:

Here's a few pics I took, not a good quality but it shows the view and the crowd!

1449850337-1.jpg

1449850338-3.jpg

1449850338-4.jpg

And this last one is when the show ended, I wanted to show you the backstage. 5 minutes before the show started, we could see the dancers walking there and one of them was stretching and jumping until Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' (I have no pic of that moment, it was too dark) :

1449850338-2.jpg

Great pictures!!

Goddess that pic she looks like she's crying. BTW: can someone do me a favor and upload JR'S snap chat video's I don't have a phone. :(

A few fans of Christine and the queens complained on Twitter about the "obscene" ( :chuckle: ) moment with M and the banana, and Christine answered to them in french :

"Last night, in 3 minutes I was a little girl in heaven, a dominated bitch, a teenage boy. The collision of all my identities. Without Madonna, there would be not a lot of figures of the complex woman, in charge of her sexuality. Maybe that's what is (considered) obscene".

:clap:

A few fans of Christine and the queens complained on Twitter about the "obscene" ( :chuckle: ) moment with M and the banana, and Christine answered to them in french :

"Last night, in 3 minutes I was a little girl in heaven, a dominated bitch, a teenage boy. The collision of all my identities. Without Madonna, there would be not a lot of figures of the complex woman, in charge of her sexuality. Maybe that's what is (considered) obscene".

:clap:

That was fantastic! :)