Paris - December 10

Slim Shady

It was sooo amazing! My final RH show and the best one by far! She was amazing and in a great mood! My right hand is still in a state of shock :lol::D Touched by the hand of the goddess :dramatic:

And I got to meet Vande and Carta during the loooong and painful queueing for EE! Soo lovely. And Kilt during the show! And also Raf and Nikki after the show (plus Amzer yesterday!). So it defo was a grand MNation party!

Now I'm back at the hotel dying over the EE gift book!

:thumbsup: So happy for you Nonoka.

https://twitter.com/QueensChristine/status/675092857070477312

efGG6Zgz.png

christineandthequeens You can tell by the look on my face that I couldn't believe it. Thank you @madonna. We're fierce and unapologetic thanks to you. (photo Frederic Hernandez)

11261834_1484346218540273_1121347099_n.j

A few more from her IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/_IZcfCL_Xx/

https://www.instagram.com/p/_IZeu7r_X2/

Full LAP

Partial, up close

awwww. He really loves performing with his mom. I have no doubt when she's older he's going to be a famous singer or dancer. :inlove:

4:37 to 6:33 La Marseillaise

13:42 to 16:32 Wedding bouquet segment with "Lorie" (?)

16:33 onwards Pre-La Vie en rose speech and song performance (she dedicated it to Paris)

Audio for Music, CS, MG is not good but for abovementioned segments is clear.

It was sooo amazing! My final RH show and the best one by far! She was amazing and in a great mood! My right hand is still in a state of shock :lol::D Touched by the hand of the goddess :dramatic:

And I got to meet Vande and Carta during the loooong and painful queueing for EE! Soo lovely. And Kilt during the show! And also Raf and Nikki after the show (plus Amzer yesterday!). So it defo was a grand MNation party!

Now I'm back at the hotel dying over the EE gift book!

So happy for you!! :inlove:

I used to imagine - what if in future tours, she decides to have a "family" section, where her kids join her onstage and perform....this made me think of that lol. I can see her own version of the Partridge Family.

I'm still in such a Madonna high from the last 2 nights! I had the best of times on both concerts and I'm missing it so much already! This might just become my favorite M tour and I can not wait to watch it all again when they release it!

The show is just incredible! For me, there's anything I can think of that I would change. I see it as a whole and everything makes sense to me, all the song choices, the arrangements, the stage, the backdrop videos, everything fits so well together. But here are some of my highlights:

- Iconic, wow the periscopes and youtube vids definitely don't give this opening justice. Live, this is everything!

- Holy Water, love love love the choreograph and the last supper design

- The whole second section is absolute perfection!

- La Isla Bonita definitely got everyone dancing, love every single version of it but this one might be my favorite!

- Rebel Heart is what all of this is about, no explanation needed. She reigns supreme!

- Illuminati is just jawdropping! Absolute bonkers!

- Music/Candy Shop is brilliant! That beat! I need that beat everyday in my life!

Loved the UB of both nights, especially Christine, she was awesome and they were funny together! LVER got everyone singing along, super sweet and LAP, well, that song is just magical!

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot but that just proves that the show has so much going on and so many details that make everything so special! I'm so in love with it!

And also I'm happy I got to see and meet some fellow Mnationers. Chelle and MerGirl were just a couple of rows behind me the first night. And after the show I got to meet Vande, Nonoka, Carta, Amzer and Nikki. All such lovely people! Nonoka was still in shock the second night afetr M touched his hand, he forbid me to shake it :lol:

Amazing experience! Amazing people! Amazing Madonna!

J.A.C.K directed videos for both Christine and M.

Christine is a great performer in her own right but it was interesting to see them next to each other. two alfa ladies.

M said she was a fan of hers. christine joked she could now die in peace. but M dont like death jokes. anyway the banana ended up as her christines 'dick'. and thats a reference to her songs, about being or wanting to be a man.

all very interesting to watch. Christine put a lot of instagrampics up so I am sure she was blown away.