Paris - December 10

Slim Shady

Guest Rachelle of London

Yeah Brahim is in the sound pit. Natalie Portman was in there last night and Gaultier was there towards the end of the show.

Brahim HAS to be the unapologetic bitch. I will pay!!!

i always liked him i wonder what happened with him and M. I remember her saying he used her or something. I guess they are still friends.

Her showing up at the Paris square/memorial was amazing, whatta treat! Completely appropriate with tact, elegance and grace, as if there would be any other outcome. I kinda teared up. There was nothing I saw in the news about it today though.

And then after seeing that, which I was starting to worry wasn't gonna be posted since it didn't appear until page 38 in the last thread, this gif(t) from heaven shines before my eyes! I love how her clothes twinkle and it's so sweet.

UNEkx2hO.gif

Sorry I didn't post during the show but I wanted to live the moment. I took a few pics and videos but it's not really good in the dark (I'll see tomorrow if I can post a few from home).

So, I was in balcony N, it's just at the left side of the stage. It was one of the last tickets available when I decided I wanted to go, so it was not the best seat but still good! I couldn't see the screens (my seat was perpendicular to them), but I had a good view of the stage (it's the closest) and of the whole arena.

What a show! I nearly fainted when I heard Michael Jackson and the crowd going mad. Like a prayer was amazing with the lights and David, La Vie En Rose, La Marseillaise, Music, the crazy choreography for Illuminati (I was so scared that one of them could fall), Christine (and the Queens). I loved Rebel Heart and Devil Pay and Messiah, my 3 fav RH songs.

And the bouquet was so funny, the girl (Laurine ?) said she doesn't cook and M said something bitchy like "sorry but it's no" and left, everyone laughed.

What a performer! So much charisma and energy. I love her, so much. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep since my whole evening was a dream...

It was sooo amazing! My final RH show and the best one by far! She was amazing and in a great mood! My right hand is still in a state of shock :lol::D Touched by the hand of the goddess :dramatic:

And I got to meet Vande and Carta during the loooong and painful queueing for EE! Soo lovely. And Kilt during the show! And also Raf and Nikki after the show (plus Amzer yesterday!). So it defo was a grand MNation party!

Now I'm back at the hotel dying over the EE gift book!

It was sooo amazing! My final RH show and the best one by far! She was amazing and in a great mood! My right hand is still in a state of shock :lol::D Touched by the hand of the goddess :dramatic:

And I got to meet Vande and Carta during the loooong and painful queueing for EE! Soo lovely. And Kilt during the show! And also Raf and Nikki after the show (plus Amzer yesterday!). So it defo was a grand MNation party!

Now I'm back at the hotel dying over the EE gift book!

how do you stay so calm being so close? I would be shaking. lol