LFL on Slant Best Singles of 2015

Guest gang bang

Im still pissed

I was pissed not only because Madonna was ignored , Alejandra was too , her album is greatttttt ..

but really Alejandro sanz again ..so he fucks the entire academy .I expect something for Alejandra on Latin Grammys next year , if not , i won t believe in humanity anymore lol

but calm down baby , is not the end of the world

That's great, thank you for sharing!

I found the write-up to be spot on and coming from someone who bothered to listen to the demos as well. I agree that the final version is glorious but unnecessarily overthought. Then again, howI yearn to hear the proper album/demo versions live someday...

Watching Viva at the moment and Madonna is number 2 on their '2015 20 biggest OMG moments', they are playing the LFL video with pop up text about the fall and the snog. Never thought I'd see this video on a pop music channel again!

One of the best aspects of the final album version for me is Alicia's piano notes, just having that organic sounds make the song such a jam. Would have enjoyed more of that kind of direction with the song and maybe have it be a little longer.

Other than that it's perfect and I actually listen to it pretty much every day. The most embarrassing thing is how much I sing it while doing the elliptical at the gym. People some times stare but I can't help it. lol

One of the best aspects of the final album version for me is Alicia's piano notes, just having that organic sounds make the song such a jam. Would have enjoyed more of that kind of direction with the song and maybe have it be a little longer.

Other than that it's perfect and I actually listen to it pretty much every day. The most embarrassing thing is how much I sing it while doing the elliptical at the gym. People some times stare but I can't help it. lol

Yes, all the version feel a bit short. Though one of the demos has that heavenly outro!

I knew from the first moment that Living For Love was a classic Madonna single and one that should be cherished for years and years to come just as Hung Up and Music are now. Easily her best single of the 2000s.

I'm glad the critics are giving her the recognition she deserves. It also says something different songs are making different lists and they can't agree which song is actually the best. That's the work of an artist.

I knew from the first moment that Living For Love was a classic Madonna single and one that should be cherished for years and years to come just as Hung Up and Music are now. Easily her best single of the 2000s.

I'm glad the critics are giving her the recognition she deserves. It also says something different songs are making different lists and they can't agree which song is actually the best. That's the work of an artist.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nice, but I guess they forgot it was actually released in 2014!

In the New York Times today, Bitch, I'm Madonna is cited as one of the best singles of the year!