Nicki Minaj In The Studio With M recording I Don't Give A & GMAYL

Platinum Gold

I believe Nicki wasn't happy with GMAYL original verse 'cos it's nothing but singing LUV YOU MAD.

M must've noticed that and decided to replace it with Nicki's rap for the final version.

The part you hear is where MIA's rap would latter be. Nicki's rap is still there, it's right before M's bridge that was replaced by MIA

Nicki is ok but she's SO poisonous, M is better off without her.

Agree she's been pretty toxic lately with lashing out at others even though get why she's angry. Still would not mind at all if M does more collaborations with her.

The instrumentation of GMAYL is really good. The lyrics just needed to be reworked to make it less juvenile. Nicki and MIA were unnecessary. They should've been regulated to a remix.

I love the instrumental! It reminds me so much of something that would be played during a montage in a film lol

For whatever reason, did like the original version better that was leaked, but Nicki's rap is excellent and continues to help increase views on youtube.

Song also did not do justice for showcasing MIA's talent. They really needed to have a strong collaboration like M had with Nicki on IDGAF and BIM.