Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Guest Pud Whacker

Oh, love it. And love that part with that outfit. It's one of my fav Madonna outfits.

OMG me too! The shows I saw had it only had it in 2 numbers!? She could wear that the entire show and I'd be happy!!!

OMG me too! The shows I saw had it only had it in 2 numbers!? She could wear that the entire show and I'd be happy!!!

It's because she skipped the medley so she carried on wearing this one straight from LiB and into the acoustic section and Rebel Heart. Absolutely not complaining <3 She looks so good.

i do wonder how many people on here would have been institutionalized had they lived through the 80's and early 90's madonna. :rotfl:

:lmao: I know. The backlast she received from the Erotica era was crazy. What we've seen lately is nothing in comparison.

It was the same right after the cape incident at the BRITs.

The storm will calm.

How can you compare the BRITs incident with this ?????????

The BRITs incident was all over the news, WORLDWIDE.

Damn !! Is it me or what ????????

Guest Rachelle of London

The only people complaining about the late start are the people complaining about the complainers. Not one person I know who actually went is complaining about how late it started just about how unprofessional the arena staff were

Can't wait for u to see it chelle. Watched it on train down to Birmingham on my laptop lol. Was a great show for sure. This tour is amazing. She's so fucking funny. That moment when she shut down Monte was especially epic. And the stuff about telling the mayor of manc she didn't want a parking lot in the arena. Lol!

Can't wait to see your footage, Jamesy.

MiggleM stop being offensive against middle aged Brits and the residents of Manchester

GU stop offending the unemployed Spaniards.

Court adjouned.

And Madonna to Monte ... stop playing the guitar! ;)

lv1KGrj2.gif

How can you compare the BRITs incident with this ?????????

The BRITs incident was all over the news, WORLDWIDE.

Damn !! Is it me or what ????????

I meant the storm in here within the forum, nor worldwide.

Guest Rachelle of London

I meant the storm in here within the forum, nor worldwide.

Exactly. It was obvious you meant the melodramatic storm on here. Much ado about nothing springs to mind