Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Maybe people in Spain have more free time due to not having a job. Or maybe it's just you have awful taste in friends/location. It could even be that nobody wants to spend time with you. Anyway, hopefully you don't get mugged back in Spain.

You are so incredibly stupid. So stupid that you should really disappear again from here and please, NEVER COME BACK.

You should be flushed for being hateful against other countries and so stupid that instead of having your mouth shut you open it just to get atention. Sadly, all that atention ultimately generates pain inside of you. Change your way of thinking and maybe you will get a bit more happines.

Prick.

what a stupid mess. And media having a fest. UGH.

Love her words on Instagram. I hate it when she's late but this time there really was a reason.

I agree with this so much.

Her lateness I think most of the time isn't "preparing" she just doesn't like to come on until later...

...but last night there was a genuine issue out of her control.

... what is this even supposed to mean?

Ok several points:

1) I'm English, I was born in Manchester. I lived here for most of my life. I lived in Spain for a while and had to come back here to finish university.

2) People on the continent are more RELAXED. They're there to have a good time and don't want to ruin the night by complaining that they have to stay up late for an extra hour. It isn't a big deal. Plenty of people have jobs.

3) What does people spending time with me have to do with anything? And being mugged? What?

Yesss come. We'll all go to Spain. Except GetUnconscious. He seems to have anger issues.

I'm actually super chilled.

I didn't say you were from anywhere. I didn't think you were from Spain. I thought you were naive and talking bullshit. I also have no desire to head to Spain right now and if I did I wouldn't need an invite from you.

He's a little chauvinist, :lol:

Please explain this. :rotfl: I am in no way chauvinistic.

CUGATTsXIAAjJ3G.jpg

:dead: LOVE IT.

Middle aged Brits are the WORST. I was saying this last night, would it really kill people to stay up late for ONE night? I was in Barcelona when she came on at 22:15 and no one cared. I can't wait to move back to Spain and leave England again. It's the most boring place imaginable.

Eh? A few pages back you said everyone leaving the arena was saying they would've been happy to stay later. Now they are all boring and wanted to be home early? Make your mind up.

You are so incredibly stupid. So stupid that you should really disappear again from here and please, NEVER COME BACK.

You should be flushed for being hateful against other countries and so stupid that instead of having your mouth shut you open it just to get atention. Sadly, all that atention ultimately generates pain inside of you. Change your way of thinking and maybe you will get a bit more happines.

Prick.

Did I say somethingg true about Spain? Oops! I didn't know I couldn't take about unemployment.

hqdefault.jpg

Eh? A few pages back you said everyone leaving the arena was saying they would've been happy to stay later. Now they are all boring and wanted to be home early? Make your mind up.

No, I'll explain myself better. Everyone around me in the arena was having a good time ONCE SHE WAS ON but before the show people were booing and shouting, "Get on with it!!" And now today on the local news websites, that I follow because I'm from Manchester, people are saying how ridiculous it was and that she shouldn't start so late and that people want to go home early, etc.

I know, right. Some people just bathe in bullshit.

Karbatal, to be clear I'm not some kind of Spain hater. :rotfl: I just hate it when people say ignorant things and don't see the big picture.

I know, right. Some people just bathe in bullshit.

Karbatal, to be clear I'm not some kind of Spain hater. :rotfl:I just hate it when people say ignorant things and don't see the big picture.

What kind of hypocrisy...

No, I'll explain myself better. Everyone around me in the arena was having a good time ONCE SHE WAS ON but before the show people were booing and shouting, "Get on with it!!" And now today on the local news websites, that I follow because I'm from Manchester, people are saying how ridiculous it was and that she shouldn't start so late and that people want to go home early, etc.

Probably people from this thread are the main contributors of those 'news websites'. :rotfl:

Did I say somethingg true about Spain? Oops! I didn't know I couldn't take about unemployment.

hqdefault.jpg

You said something that was offensive and i reported you. For being hateful against a country. You think you can say whatever you want but instead you always come up as some narcissistic person avid for atention.

Pity i don't work for Karma, because i would send you some unemployement notice right now and will make you wander around long lines of employement offices for 2 years while your savings langish. Sadly, i'm not powerful enough.

Guest Rachelle of London

MiggleM stop being offensive against middle aged Brits and the residents of Manchester

GU stop offending the unemployed Spaniards.

Court adjouned.

You said something that was offensive and i reported you. For being hateful against a country. You think you can say whatever you want but instead you always come up as some narcissistic person avid for atention.

Pity i don't work for Karma, because i would send you some unemployement notice right now and will make you wander around long lines of employement offices for 2 years while your savings langish. Sadly, i'm not powerful enough.

Pity you don't know how Karma works. :rotfl: Wishing for bad things to happen to me has just delivered you a load of BAD KARMA. I don't wish for bad things for the people of Spain. I hope (as I do for all countries) that people in Spain can live successfully and fairly. Some child talking about it like it's one giant party island where people just like to have fun is dumb. Adding to that the fact that they were using it as a form of criticism against England is just dumb. :rotfl: I wasn't hating on Spain and if I were I would be open about it! :espagne:

Edit: what's the html for the Spanish flag?

When you've carved out a life in Spain I'll consider what you said. Until then enjoy being a long term Brit abroad. :D

I had a job... I rented a flat... I had friends... what more do you want?

MiggleM stop being offensive against middle aged Brits and the residents of Manchester

Court adjouned.

I'm allowed to insult the people of Manchester, I'm one of them hahaha.

I just made a, true, observation that people there are more relaxed than the people here. People don't complain as much and people don't boo because an artist is late. There are no curfews and I'm saying England should be more like that and that's that.

Court adjouned.

:dead:

*makes a spitting noise but doesn't spit because it's disgusting*

ARREST ME FOR THAT.

I just made a, true, observation that people there are more relaxed than the people here. People don't complain as much and people don't boo because an artist is late. There are no curfews and I'm saying England should be more like that and that's that.

Exactly. The concert started at 22.15 in Barcelona and we simply complained at how bad was the DJ hahahaha. And it ended so late that there wasn't any open restaurant to have dinner and i had to go to sleep with my stomach empty.

Trying to steady the argument here....

We all know she is a late arrival, that's a given, it's the fact that some of the show was forcibly cut that's the issue for the Manchester date.

Exactly. The concert started at 22.15 in Barcelona and we simply complained at how bad was the DJ hahahaha. And it ended so late that there wasn't any open restaurant to have dinner and i had to go to sleep with my stomach empty.

Hombre you should have come with me. I found an open kebab shop up near Paral·lel :lol:

Ugh. Trace Juliehasbeen's ip and you'll probably find a coked up, passive aggressive Lady Gaga on the other end.

I thought this exactly LOL. She is Prime Suspect Number One to be Goober trolling the board. Its all so obviously meant to provoke (and occasionally some fake niceness). Sometimes even on ignore half the thread will be her posts.

There are a handful of others too that play the same game.

There's a technical problem in ONE of her shows and a stupid curfew, and now the world falls apart...

giphy.gif

original-21.gif

tumblr_inline_nir7aw8ioB1rdf9q7.gif

It was the same right after the cape incident at the BRITs.

The storm will calm.