Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Our local news channel have posted M's explanation online and presented what happened factually without putting any opinion, negative or positive. I hope they show it later on the broadcast and and put some positive comments out there saying that it wasn't her fault.

Im always on M side but this time no. She is late for every single show this tour and its getting annoying. If she starts her preparation for the show for example at 5pm and she is late then its time to start at 3pm and she'll be on time.

If I pay 100000 to see FULL SHOW and she cuts songs just like that (and not talking just for this show last nigt) its not fair.

And no1 believes in "Im late cus I want to make everything perf" story anymore. Start with your preparation for the show earlier and u will start the show on time.. its not that hard.

Amen

I've never known any other artist/band be consistently so late on stage.....its sometimes hard to defend her.

well, just don't defend her if you can't!

Who's asking, anyway? She can't defend herself, no worries. :newspaper:

If you read my comment correctly I said other people should get a little refund doesn't matter if it effected me personally too bad if you don't like what I say. welcome to my ignore list.

You said people deserve a refund without even knowing how the thousands of people who went actually felt about the show themselves. In other words you enjoy the drama and the negativity. I don't care whether or not you read what I say. It's irrelevant because your opinion on this matter seems largely irrelevant.

Im always on M side but this time no. She is late for every single show this tour and its getting annoying. If she starts her preparation for the show for example at 5pm and she is late then its time to start at 3pm and she'll be on time.

If I pay 100000 to see FULL SHOW and she cuts songs just like that (and not talking just for this show last nigt) its not fair.

And no1 believes in "Im late cus I want to make everything perf" story anymore. Start with your preparation for the show earlier and u will start the show on time.. its not that hard.

Child, what the fuck do you actually know about this? I doubt you've even arranged an event catering to more than ten people.

Sometimes I wish Madonna didn't have to play arenas and have all of the lame-o's there who think 10pm is late. Like seriously, club shows can start SO much later.

Middle aged Brits are the WORST. I was saying this last night, would it really kill people to stay up late for ONE night? I was in Barcelona when she came on at 22:15 and no one cared. I can't wait to move back to Spain and leave England again. It's the most boring place imaginable.

Guest Rachelle of London

Middle aged Brits are the WORST. I was saying this last night, would it really kill people to stay up late for ONE night? I was in Barcelona when she came on at 22:15 and no one cared. I can't wait to move back to Spain and leave England again. It's the most boring place imaginable.

Take Piers Morgan with you!

Take Piers Morgan with you!

... do I have to? I was thinking we could just send him back to the US. Although we already dumped James Corden there, there's only so much one country can take.

Maybe people in Spain have more free time due to not having a job. Or maybe it's just you have awful taste in friends/location. It could even be that nobody wants to spend time with you. Anyway, hopefully you don't get mugged back in Spain.

Guest Rachelle of London

... do I have to? I was thinking we could just send him back to the US. Although we already dumped James Corden there, there's only so much one country can take.

Poor America. Even they don't deserve Corden :lmao:

I'll go to Spain. Send me :tigger:

i do wonder how many people on here would have been institutionalized had they lived through the 80's and early 90's madonna. :rotfl:

Meltdown central.

OMG TRUE BLUE IS OUT AND SHE HASNT BEEN ON ONE TV SHOW WHERES THE PROMO?

Maybe people in Spain have more free time due to not having a job. Or maybe it's just you have awful taste in friends/location. It could even be that nobody wants to spend time with you. Anyway, hopefully you don't get mugged back in Spain.

... what is this even supposed to mean?

Ok several points:

1) I'm English, I was born in Manchester. I lived here for most of my life. I lived in Spain for a while and had to come back here to finish university.

2) People on the continent are more RELAXED. They're there to have a good time and don't want to ruin the night by complaining that they have to stay up late for an extra hour. It isn't a big deal. Plenty of people have jobs.

3) What does people spending time with me have to do with anything? And being mugged? What?

Poor America. Even they don't deserve Corden :lmao:

I'll go to Spain. Send me :tigger:

Yesss come. We'll all go to Spain. Except GetUnconscious. He seems to have anger issues.

... what is this even supposed to mean?

Ok several points:

1) I'm English, I was born in Manchester. I lived here for most of my life. I lived in Spain for a while and had to come back here to finish university.

2) People on the continent are more RELAXED. They're there to have a good time and don't want to ruin the night by complaining that they have to stay up late for an extra hour. It isn't a big deal. Plenty of people have jobs.

3) What does people spending time with me have to do with anything? And being mugged? What?

Yesss come. We'll all go to Spain. Except GetUnconscious. He seems to have anger issues.

He's a little chauvinist, :lol:

Open Your Heart was magnificent!!!!!!!!!!

The vid WayBackHome posted that you are referencing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po2gSdmp5Ao

Another 2 vids available currently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A4Xm_yyEiw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qApQEBrwZoQ

It was during the lyric "Don't try to run I can keep up with you" and she did a cute little run! :laugh:

IbZhVrm9.gifDfURaOJk.gif3ecbBckz.gif

So cute! :dead: I love it!!!!

Yup. They stay quiet when she's receiving rave reviews even from the daily mail, performing in the streets of Paris, grossing millions yet when one bad thing happens they're in here like lightening.

Ugh. Trace Juliehasbeen's ip and you'll probably find a coked up, passive aggressive Lady Gaga on the other end.