Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

She was starting to do "Secret" btw I thought - and then decided it wasn't the right choice.

My friend Luisa had the sign asking her to sing OYH - and she kept saying she couldn't see it cos it was dark. But then she did it.

page 11 of this thread someone said she hit her head and couldn't concentrate on the cords of WTG. i hope she is ok!

Madonna is not one to stop her show even if she gets hurt (if she did it's probably nothing serious), it was because of the curfew/something else.

Oh this thread. Knew at least one UK show would have become the whine show. Shit does happen especially on a timed show where mistakes mean death - people really don't actually believe madonna is just twirling her hair somewhere?

This is life. She performed ... She is not contractually obligated to give ticket holders the same performance each show. The poor people of it all is too much.

There is no one more professional or dedicated than madonna - in spite of what the gripers will create.

Madonna is not one to stop her show even if she gets hurt (if she did it's probably nothing serious), it was because of the curfew/something else.

yea i know. just look at what happened at the britts. I think people should get some kind of refund though.

At the moment there are 6 new stories about this and the are all so dramatic and exagerared.

Madonna turns on fans after starting Manchester show an hour late

Madonna calls Manchester fans 'diva b!$@s' after booing her for being late

Madonna launches into furious rant after she's booed for taking to the stage ...

The last one is from the mirror and is the most hilarious one.

At the moment there are 6 new stories about this and the are all so dramatic and exagerared.

Madonna launches into furious rant after she's booed for taking to the stage ...

Her speech was so obviously a joke and the audience knew that. We laughed with her

The tweets in the stories are all from the same people and the are really not fans.

One of these people quoted - Annabel Smith https://twitter.com/CaskAnnabel/with_replies - tweeted the following:

#madonna. Put your wig on, get your zimmer frame out and make Manchester happy. Where are you?? I might take to the stage myself

Is this a fan? No, definitely not. Disgusting people.

It's the usual.

Anything negative the press and weirdo people jump on it.

There is a lot of positive stuff out there . As usual gets ignored

Gotta love the tabloids lol. That's hillarious. "Furious rant" "lashed out at fans" ROFL! :-) :-)

"the 80s icon"! OUCH!

what annoys me is sites like madonnatribe and madonnaonline on twitter repeating what the media is instead of saying "madonna started late because of a technical error" or some shit. no, they say she cursed at fans and feed the hatred. why would they do that?

Yup the show was delayed, can't say I was bothered in the slightest! At one point the crowd started booing, then they turned the music up and the boos turned into cheers, and alot of people started to dance (a bit of MJ goes along way...).

The show was still amazing regardless of the delay. The set was cut short which was a shame, but we still got a dam good show!!!!

what annoys me is sites like madonnatribe and madonnaonline on twitter repeating what the media is instead of saying "madonna started late because of a technical error" or some shit. no, they say she cursed at fans and feed the hatred. why would they do that?

They are just feeding the trolls. Really sad behaviour.

The sad truth that many think this. "I'm not happy. I didn't get what I expected. I want a refund."

Sorry but its ridiculous.

they didn't get an entire show though..

they didn't get an entire show though..

What about all the shows that had the medley cut? Should those people get refunds, too?

What about all the shows that had the medley cut? Should those people get refunds, too?

There's a difference between not having a medley and not having the medley, no WTG, no song after WTG, no La Vie en Rose, no Unapologetic Bitch and no Holiday. The other shows still got a proper ending and goodbye. Not just an abrupt, "ok thank you bye" and she had to go.

Gotta love the tabloids lol. That's hillarious. "Furious rant" "lashed out at fans" ROFL! :-) :-)

"the 80s icon"! OUCH!

They make it sound like she was out-of-control furious, when that was not the case.

She was being playful, and people who truly are Madonna fans, know that was the case. People could have not been happy, but a perfectionist as she is, I am sure she wasn't too.

That was AMAZING :wow:

Monte getting stopped because the key was off :lol:

And the lady at the end getting the guitar pic...and M not letting the others steal it :inlove:

Another stellar special addition!!! :clap:

LOL!

Everyone cheered and laughed when she made the diva bitches comment, she clearly wasn't being serious. There were a couple of queens on the end of a row shouting "lies!" and "we're not coming again!" when she was talking but people around them told them to shut the fuck up. :laugh:

There's a difference between not having a medley and not having the medley, no WTG, no song after WTG, no La Vie en Rose, no Unapologetic Bitch and no Holiday. The other shows still got a proper ending and goodbye. Not just an abrupt, "ok thank you bye" and she had to go.

I can understand your frustration, but the show was not cancelled. The majority of it still went on. I don't think a refund is warranted in this situation.