Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

Well I do think next time she should play Sheffield or Leeds instead .

Manchester has never been te smash hit for her it should have been .

I think there is a lot of residential areas where the arena is...

And didn't she get fined for going over at Hyde Park?

Isn't it in central Manchester above Victoria Station?

Edited by winniehk88

i thought it was technical issues, i'm so confused.

Must have been a mixture of both.

This is the only trouble with having the concert synced up on computers and screens aside from the post LiB section.

That's technology for you.

At least Janet just has to Ctrl alt del her PowerPoint screens to reboot

What happened was the video for the screens crashed so they had to reboot it all so she came on at ten. And because this country is fucking shit they said she had to go at 23:30 and then at 23:39 they made her leave on Material Girl

Tech issues cause she didn't start early and there's a curfew which she couldn't control..

oh i see. but why is their a curfew? none of the other stadiums seem to have them.

I feel so bad for the fans, especially for the ones who only went to see her for this show :(

Must be absolutely terrible for her as well though. Can you imagine how angry and irritated she must feel right now. Sucks.

What happened was the video for the screens crashed so they had to reboot it all so she came on at ten. And because this country is fucking shit they said she had to go at 23:30 and then at 23:39 they made her leave on Material Girl

doesn't make sense Paris never had a curfew though? they are in high threats still.

This arena is honestly the worst. They're always like this. They wouldn't let people stand near the catwalk. They don't let people have posters at any show. Every show there there's some incident but this one takes the piss.

what I hate about this is that madonna is gonna be the "diva" when she couldn't do anything about it. she wanted to start on time (or not too late anyway) and give them the full show. but because of those stupid "rules" (how childish) of curfew she had to cut a few songs. nothing about this was because of her. it's all because of technical difficulties and a stupid rule