Manchester Arena UK 14th December

Mmmmm

So excited! Every time I think about it I can't help but get overly excited!

Anybody going out afterwards? Me and my bro are going to the gay village after.

Yeah I'm concerned about the seated floors, although when I saw Destinys Child years ago that was seated and everyone was stood up.

Yeah I'm concerned about the seated floors, although when I saw Destinys Child years ago that was seated and everyone was stood up.

I've just looked at my Birmingham ticket and it actually says at the bottom:

People around you may stand!

:laugh:

Good! I hope people do. I saw Bey in London on the second leg of the Mrs Carter Show and we were front row and the people behind told us to sit down. We refused, naturally, but people are so fucking boring.

If people behind me are sitting down I'll just do what I usually do and stay standing anyway. Are you bitches in my (standing) gang? I want to start a (standing) revolution...

Nobody will be sitting. I dont know what comes up in peoples minds on this place. Maybe during the ballads. The last times ive seen her there its more of a problem of security getting people not to stand on the seats!

One of my exes is doing security there tomorrow. If you see a big tattood bald guy, You dont know me. Or know where I live. x

It's tonight 😭😭😭😭😭 I can't cope. I'm listening to her entire back catalogue on the bus to uni and having a breakdown. I'm going to do so badly in this test. How can I concentrate when Madonna

Cool, ive got a salford Uni hoodie. I used to live round the corner. The other end of the park, my local for years was the old pint pot.

Ah really?? I'm always in the big ugly tall building that you can see from there.

Section G 3rd row!

Anyone any guesses on start time?

I have a theory that there's a Madonna time zone and she doesn't adapt to where she is. So on the continent her start time is ten-something so I'm hoping here it'll be nine-something.

She can start at midnight for all I care but I think people here will moan a lot more than in Europe. I'm just glad we don't have to deal with Lunice