Amsterdam 6 December!

Guest ditaluver

Guest Medoner

Still cant believe i got to hear "Il me l'a dit, l'a juré pour la VVIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" live. Its heartbreakingly beautiful

Interaction before WTG. :drama: Not the full song in vid.

hmmm. I defiantly think she is or not in a good mood. I was a little surprised she didn't re=post any concert pics on IG she's done it for every show.

just got back from my weekend Amsterdam!

What agreat show on Saturday! Yesterday was also great but i so felt for her.

after getting back in the hotel on Saturday night i read this guys review (@bartwijlaars, just tweet the hell out of this guy!) and i felt mad. so wrong and easy written! i couldnt sleep because i was so high from the adrenaline of the show, the great atmosphere at the tip of the heart, in fact the entire arena and off course the show! i immediately tweeted this guy how wrong he was, asked him if he had seen the entire show, that pop Princesses half her age should watch her and learn! and that she could sing! really sing well!! the asshole!

and on sundaynight i hear her mentioning reviews....i felt so bad for her....she has given her everything for the past year putting the show together, rehearsing like 10/12 hours a day to give us the perfect show, performing night after night and giving her all.......and then this "music-reviewer" choses the easy way, talking about her age, doubting if she can sing live, etc. sexism, ageism! he proabably hasnt seen the entire show. it still gets to her. she deserves so much more credit; she's the fucking queen of pop! i get protective of her!

his name is bart wijlaars (@bartwijlaars)

i am grateful i can come her to share love, no hate, to share our love for this woman who has given me, us so much!

i had the greatest time this past week having seen three shows and meeting lovely oter fans.

i my view this show kicks ass and i loved every second of it!!

sad my tour is over!!

M thank you!!

people named "bart" seem to be jerks.. except for the guy from mad eyes of course. this isn't the first time a guy named "bart" said that shit, and didn't even say the truth and probably wasn't @ the show

just got back from my weekend Amsterdam!

What agreat show on Saturday! Yesterday was also great but i so felt for her.

after getting back in the hotel on Saturday night i read this guys review (@bartwijlaars, just tweet the hell out of this guy!) and i felt mad. so wrong and easy written! i couldnt sleep because i was so high from the adrenaline of the show, the great atmosphere at the tip of the heart, in fact the entire arena and off course the show! i immediately tweeted this guy how wrong he was, asked him if he had seen the entire show, that pop Princesses half her age should watch her and learn! and that she could sing! really sing well!! the asshole!

and on sundaynight i hear her mentioning reviews....i felt so bad for her....she has given her everything for the past year putting the show together, rehearsing like 10/12 hours a day to give us the perfect show, performing night after night and giving her all.......and then this "music-reviewer" choses the easy way, talking about her age, doubting if she can sing live, etc. sexism, ageism! he proabably hasnt seen the entire show. it still gets to her. she deserves so much more credit; she's the fucking queen of pop! i get protective of her!

his name is bart wijlaars (@bartwijlaars)

i am grateful i can come her to share love, no hate, to share our love for this woman who has given me, us so much!

i had the greatest time this past week having seen three shows and meeting lovely oter fans.

i my view this show kicks ass and i loved every second of it!!

sad my tour is over!!

M thank you!!

kwam jij uit groningen??

nee niet van groningen.

let's all tweet the guy @bartwijlaars and tellhimwhat we think of him. in a polite way off course, we don't want to lower ourselves to his spreading lies and hate.

revolution of love ;) ;)

i looked bart up, and OMG he's the same one who gave her a harsh review for her Kohln show! thats so unfair! he gets to review her twice with his lies and bullshit.

OMG bastard excuse my language.

Actually, she was pretty talkative during the show. Before UB she was chatting about the cigarette and no smoking bit she does and I was under the impression that she was still in the middle of her speech and the band just started to play the music, and she had to start singing the song but was annoyed because she couldn't finish her speech. I think people behind the scenes were hurrying her up. Standing in the crowd, at least where I was standing, the crowd was much more into the show and way more energetic, flashlights and phones swaying to True Blue and a lot of people standing up dancing in the seated sections, on the floor the crowd was rowdy and up up up for both shows.

I had a little experience with the biggest italian bitch of a guy to ever walk the face of the earth. He was standing in front of my so I asked well before the show started if I could just move forward during the song Rebel Heart so I could take good shots of her with my artwork behind her and then move back again. I just wanted good shots of that as close to the stage as possible. He didn't even look at me, threw his hands in the air and screamed "No no no, don't ask me, don't ask me! I don't care!" I told him I had just asked him something politely and didnt deserve an attitude like that. Then I asked Giampiero of DrownedMadonna if I could switch places with him during the song and her said of course, you can switch places with me now if you want. Which I didn't. Eventually due to the surge of people going forward every time she's at the heart stage I ended up standing in front of that italian bitch of a guy and after Rebel Heart was over I turned around, gave him some evil eye and said "Now do you get why I wanted to be close to the stage!?" and turned around and enjoyed the rest of the show standing in front of him! Karma can be such a bitch!!!

12310699_10153373862021939_1458436104794

12310627_10153373862691939_8134036518242

Wow, that's your artwork in the pictures? That's really cool! Congratulations! Glad you had a nice spot to take those pictures. All the artwork in rebel heart is absolutely great! Love it!

Actually, she was pretty talkative during the show. Before UB she was chatting about the cigarette and no smoking bit she does and I was under the impression that she was still in the middle of her speech and the band just started to play the music, and she had to start singing the song but was annoyed because she couldn't finish her speech. I think people behind the scenes were hurrying her up. Standing in the crowd, at least where I was standing, the crowd was much more into the show and way more energetic, flashlights and phones swaying to True Blue and a lot of people standing up dancing in the seated sections, on the floor the crowd was rowdy and up up up for both shows.

I had a little experience with the biggest italian bitch of a guy to ever walk the face of the earth. He was standing in front of my so I asked well before the show started if I could just move forward during the song Rebel Heart so I could take good shots of her with my artwork behind her and then move back again. I just wanted good shots of that as close to the stage as possible. He didn't even look at me, threw his hands in the air and screamed "No no no, don't ask me, don't ask me! I don't care!" I told him I had just asked him something politely and didnt deserve an attitude like that. Then I asked Giampiero of DrownedMadonna if I could switch places with him during the song and her said of course, you can switch places with me now if you want. Which I didn't. Eventually due to the surge of people going forward every time she's at the heart stage I ended up standing in front of that italian bitch of a guy and after Rebel Heart was over I turned around, gave him some evil eye and said "Now do you get why I wanted to be close to the stage!?" and turned around and enjoyed the rest of the show standing in front of him! Karma can be such a bitch!!!

Wow Robster!!! Serves him right! Je verdiende de spot! ;-)

Guest Medoner

Robster, im glad you could get your shots, which are awesome btw. Wish that Bitch -artwork was the official cover its absolutely amazing. I was lucky to be surrounded by lovely people mostly, but one tiny moment when M was really close doing hbc, and i wanted a nice shot of her, this one rude motherfucker just flicked my arm off his way with his hand so he could get that shot. Him and his boyfriend were snobby assholes during the whole show anyway. But everyone else i met were really very very nice.

probably the same italians!

they were also screaming to another guy "leave me alone, leave me alone! i've been standing here since 12 o'clock.....leave me alone!"

That's the one! He was really loud and obtrusive, CONSTANTLY screaming at the top of his lungs, and totally... well, too much and just unpleasant!

geweldig om dit zo te zien!! moet echt wel heel cool voor je zijn. ik stond daar achter. beste zicht op het totaal!

Robster, I'm sorry you were treated with no respect or empathy---at a Madonna concert, no less! Completely ridiculous. That person must be very bitter and hurt inside, if this is how he behaves on such a joyous occasion (imagine when things go wrong...).

Thankfully, just as one person was being an asshole someone else was being kind. And you got the best pictures.

And what an awesome gift for you to be part of the show!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

from 0:35 not wanting people to miss their train

from 1:38 WTG

from 2:20 Journalist bit / speech before RH

I LOVE MADONNA!!!

Guest Medoner

The way she said "i dont want you to miss your train. Oh NOOOOO" omfg i fell in love again. The thing about seeing M is, it doesnt stop when the show stops. I can still feel it, and i think thats an absolutely amazing thing from her to accomplish. This show is top notch

Guest ditaluver

So here's a fun story. I just returned to N.Y.today. I left Amsterdam. Made it to Dublin. I get to U.S. customs and oh great there's a half smoked spliff in a side pocket on the outside of my purse. It was supposed to be garbage. I forgot to throw it out. Ok..So now we're all pulled aside and our bags get sent up and they proceed to go through all our shit. Lord, I thought I was going to shit myself right then and there. All these men are asking us why we came to Amsterdam. We said Madonna and then they go through all our vip books looking through then and then asking what do you think of lady gaga? Is she a copycat? I said yes. That's it. Then he goes on how he saw her but left her show early cause she was being gross and vulgar. Then he says she's been a mess and is pretty much a nothing who's doing duets with that bennet guy. He even mentioned the hip surgery..which normally I would have said something but I was too busy thinking I was going to be locked up abroad

I'm freaking out. It's the most surreal fucking thing ever. I'm being held cause of thc and they are going through my book trashing gaga. I then got taken to a room for a body search (no anal or anything like that) by 2 females. By then I was crying fool and they made me get my picture taken.

Then we sat and waited forever and they let us go but I had to pay a $500 fine!!!

,, I'm so happy to be in my bed! goddamn that trip was insane!!!!! Loved it there so much