Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Just in the hotel about to go home. Can't believe its all over... Such a great show and m was so on form in birmingham and got a lot of love from the crowd. So happy the floor crowd were really up for it. Still pissed off at the boring bastards who sat down through the whole show in my block. One was eating maltezers the whole way through like she was at the bingo!!! Seriously never again... I'm getting floor seats even whatever it costs me.

Yup during Iconic she gave Rav and I the biggest smile. Body Shop she was right in front of us and pointed at me. She made eye contact the whole night. Plus we were screaming like hooligans :lmao:

Hooligans is the right word! Haha, there's just no experience like being front row and having that level of intimacy with this woman. It was the most euphoric experience. Most the dancers too were so cool with us throughout the show too, smiling and laughing with us.

Right before Marvin's sequence in Illuminati while he was waiting, I yelled at him 'Go Marvin, show them how it's done! Yeah!' And he grinned and nodded lol. I had so many great moments with the dancers last night, it was surreal how much interaction Chelle and I had with them.

Hooligans is the right word! Haha, there's just no experience like being front row and having that level of intimacy with this woman. It was the most euphoric experience. Most the dancers too were so cool with us throughout the show too, smiling and laughing with us.

Yes! I had a few interactions too! They all seemed so happy! I got a smile off the guy on the pole at the tip and the black girl with the short plaited hair smiled during holiday. They were all so good it was so infectious!

But yes what happened to barney and true blue? I think there may be another one if Barney's hilarious experiences to come!

Guest Rachelle of London

Right before Marvin's sequence in Illuminati while he was waiting, I yelled at him 'Go Marvin, show them how it's done! Yeah!' And he grinned and nodded lol. I had so many great moments with the dancers last night, it was surreal how much interaction Chelle and I had with them.

Remember when I shouted at Loic "Yeesuz loves my pussy best" and he pointed at his dick :lmao:

And us joining in with Sex interlude :dead:

Just in! Great show. She seemed to really love the audience!

Saw Chelle on the big screens.

Jamie's dancing was OFF THE SCALE amazing and funny!

And such a refreshing change from all the muscle queens she's been picking for that.

:rotfl::chuckle:

17722555-A260-48DB-B361-DCB904CDD360.jpg

Lovely pics, thanks for sharing

The state of her skin is amazing, tight, spotless, delicate

You cannot inject fillers on your arms and decollete skin

She's the best