Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Just arrived and security said they expect a late one tonight - as she's already paid her late fee!!

Lol okay then!!!

Everyone have a great time tonight!!!!

Jeez, I've not posted in YEARS but tonight warrants it, with it being the fiinal stop of my three show tour and all (including Acko's and Funkydita's European Vacation AKA One Night In Paris).

It's my 12th show since Girlie Show opening night and this tour is in the heady upper echelons of my personal tour rankette. Thanks to Acko for my front (well, second really but who's counting?) row experience, best view ever.

Currently on a train from London and not particularly looking forward to the 6:30am train back to London for work tomorrow. But HEY, she's on early, yeah?

Jeez, I've not posted in YEARS but tonight warrants it, with it being the fiinal stop of my three show tour and all (including Acko's and Funkydita's European Vacation AKA One Night In Paris).

It's my 12th show since Girlie Show opening night and this tour is in the heady upper echelons of my personal tour rankette. Thanks to Acko for my front (well, second really but who's counting?) row experience, best view ever.

Currently on a train from London and not particularly looking forward to the 6:30am train back to London for work tomorrow. But HEY, she's on early, yeah?

oh....so acko was in Paris?

Just announced 11.30 finish.

And then, Madonna took the mic and said "And if you're not okay with that, you can fuck off, diva bitches!!" :madgemanson: