Birmingham UK December 16

Mmmmm

Oh Ill be in the spazzy section, might be in a wheelchair (I can walk! just having physio) Ill be embarrassed if I am. But thats the way life goes, ill still dance 1 numb foot or not! :lol:

Oh Ill be in the spazzy section, might be in a wheelchair (I can walk! just having physio) Ill be embarrassed if I am. But thats the way life goes, ill still dance 1 numb foot or not! :lol:

Don't be embarrassed! Will look out for ya! I'm in block c I think

Not had tix and rav wont be able to breathe from the cuddles I owe him. And you chelle. Im really shy and ashamed im not still 100% better but just laugh at me if i hobble to the loo or bar. I do.

Not had mine yet either. :nervous:

They said up to five days before so by the end of next week!

I really hope we have something as epic as London! I was at Duran Duran tonight in Birmingham and the audience looked like they'd come for the Antiques Roadshow and taken the wrong door! Our section was bopping along but the front weren't doing much!

I emailed them regarding the tickets, they told me they have been posted on the 1st and if I haven't received them before 3 days then I should contact them. They will make a duplicate and I should pick up from the box office if I haven't received them.

It might be you whos by me?! I love duran duran bless them. I only got my tickets today for the awards which is on the 10th.

Were you there last night too?

Seal was support and was excellent and his live version of 'Life on the dancefloor' was amazing! One of my all time live highlights!

Were you there last night too?

Seal was support and was excellent and his live version of 'Life on the dancefloor' was amazing! One of my all time live highlights!

No I didnt go, Seal supporting???????????????? BONUS!!!!!!!!!!

edit- just whizzed to look. They are here on the 11th with seal! But ill be down in Brum for the awards. Shame!

No I didnt go, Seal supporting???????????????? BONUS!!!!!!!!!!

edit- just whizzed to look. They are here on the 11th with seal! But ill be down in Brum for the awards. Shame!

What awards? BBC music?

Just got my ticket the day before yesterday, but i'm not able to go.

I wanted to give it away to member here, but to collect a duplicate ticket at box office, you got to be the cardholder. If by courior, I'm not sure if it can be delivered in time, the ticket is ï¿¡85 zone, Block 6, Row DD, Seat 280.

Is anyone interested?

I think now that I'm going alone even though I have two tickets :( If I don't find anyone by early next week perhaps I could offer the other ticket to someone here...

Edited by MiggleM