London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Chelle i found this video, the audio was removed but i'm sure if you message the girl who posted it she will email it to you. Last year she had posted really good videos from the same Britney show in Vegas that i went to, and i messaged her to see if she had filmed a specific part and she got back to me really quick

FYI:

I don't know if this has already been posted or not, i have been very busy with school and stuff this week and have not had that much time to check up on here, if it is AP, then i am sorry :inlove:

Thank you Nemo!!!! Yes she said I'll buy her diamonds and at end of La Vie En Rose she says Je Taime Rachelle and during Holiday when she passed she said Rachelle again. Best night ever!

You're most welcome! How could I have missed hearing "Je t'aime, Rachelle" in that vid!! :doh::lol:

There are 2 Holiday vids but I couldn't pick up on when she mentioned your name. Here are the links and perhaps you can hear it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyBIpuJtwtg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNAuPLFnv8Y

Chelle i found this video, the audio was removed but i'm sure if you message the girl who posted it she will email it to you. Last year she had posted really good videos from the same Britney show in Vegas that i went to, and i messaged her to see if she had filmed a specific part and she got back to me really quick

FYI:

I don't know if this has already been posted or not, i have been very busy with school and stuff this week and have not had that much time to check up on here, if it is AP, then i am sorry :inlove:

Uggghh at the audio being removed! This was the vid that I posted earlier and did the bouquet scramble gifs from.

No need to be sorry. Thanks for sharing it, Slim Shady.

Congratulations Chelle. You so deserved this. I remember when M delayed the Miami shows from August to January and you lost so much money because of your flight. There is compensation rule in this life. And talking to M so close is a gift that money can't buy it.

Finally had time to check the thread and videos. That was so amazing!!! Really happy for Chelle. Even from the stage Madonna can tell a true fan. You've been blessed by the Queen :D

And fuck the haters #weallarechelle #madonnanationfamily