London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

If those rumours about Eastern Europe are true she needs to come back to Uk to do another 2 shows at least!!!!!

If those rumours about Eastern Europe are true she needs to come back to Uk to do another 2 shows at least!!!!!

Definitely.

Everyone even Mama Lecter was going on about the rave reviews

My 17 year old nephew text me to say how jealous he was of my close up photo of her . He's a big fan and loves the fact Frozen was number one the day he wa born. He's even turned his girlfriend into a loon

Did anyone note of Good Morning Britain reviewed it? Slime ball Morgan hosts that now.

All my friends who went to see the show ( some with their mums in their 70s ) said the ENERGY was amazing !

Definitely.

Everyone even Mama Lecter was going on about the rave reviews

My 17 year old nephew text me to say how jealous he was of my close up photo of her . He's a big fan and loves the fact Frozen was number one the day he wa born. He's even turned his girlfriend into a loon

Did anyone note of Good Morning Britain reviewed it? Slime ball Morgan hosts that now.

My nephew and even ex boyfriend has asked for tickets now. Errm. DIY!

Yeah they're Gonna send me it. It'll be available on podcast as well!

So happy for you darling!!

Love the fact YOU deserved this !! So sweet.

I'm going to be interviewed on gaydio FM

:dead:

:dead: Love it!!!!! It's not hard to imagine you being famous at all. Is it the main guy and girl? Maybe Simon and Debbie or something?

Yessssssssssssssssss!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Thank you Nemo!!!! Yes she said I'll buy her diamonds and at end of La Vie En Rose she says Je Taime Rachelle and during Holiday when she passed she said Rachelle again. Best night ever!

Maybe March time??? Fingers crossed.