London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Sorry was at a work Christmas do. My workmates all saw it as some of them were at the show and the rest saw on social media. All day people have been watching it.

Barney my mum cried. :lmao:

what was going through your mind, heart , and soul when M said "Rachelle I love you" ?

That was such a beautiful, sincere, memorable moment to cherish forever . I'm like your mum, when I saw the clip, I cried of joy for you.

:inlove:

12314074_10153908217996019_5938609546592

:rotfl:I love it so much.

Sorry was at a work Christmas do. My workmates all saw it as some of them were at the show and the rest saw on social media. All day people have been watching it.

Barney my mum cried. :lmao:

Awww. So cute.

I'm just catching up on this, wow wow wow!!! A member of our very own forum made it, that's amazing! Congrats to you chelle! You're very lucky ;)

And omg @ that rendition of Drowned World. She keeps surprising us with this tour. Love it, especially since switching up / incorporating new songs is something she has never done for a long long time. It only started with the request section for S&S and MDNA, didn't it? I'm very excited to see what song she'll pull out next...Crossing my fingers for Take A Bow or You'll See (and of course Joan Of Arc) :)

I'm so happy that London was there to support M and the wellness is back, after the Brits debacle this is wonderful, even the media loves this.

Chelle, you little bitch, woooow!!! I was so happy that you caught the bouquet 💐, you were so excited on your way to the show and you're such a cool person, this is everytang!!! 💙 💙 💙

Larkspur this will be the LAST time you derail a thread on Madonnanation with your illogical nonsense. I should've banned you 10 psychotic episodes ago. This forum is a community and family. Chelle had a beautiful, connected, GENUINE moment with Madonna. Your inane, hateful posts are not welcome here. We wish you well and hope you Larkspur get the EFFECTIVE help and find the happiness you sorely need!

*FLUSH*

Thank You, Hector!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm curious what Dr Lecter looks like...?

So beautiful!!!!! He reminds me of Bradley Cooper but darker hair and taller! So gorgeous!!!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

madonna asking if she has cash and rachelle pointing to her wallet is the funniest thing :lmao:

yes lol, she would have given it all away (as would I)

OMG I loved that video! Congrats Chelle!! Must have been amazing, I hope this happens in Manchester!

madonna asking if she has cash and rachelle pointing to her wallet is the funniest thing :lmao:

Also this! HAHA!

I met Chelle for the first time just before the concert. I couldn't believe it when I saw her talking to Madonna on the screens! I recognised you straight away. It made the night even more special! Well done Chelle!

So beautiful!!!!! He reminds me of Bradley Cooper but darker hair and taller! So gorgeous!!!!

Aw bless you!!

Still not over the last few days

Apparently my friends work colleague was offered a VIP ticket outside of the O2 for £40 last night as a couple had a spare, she went and had the best night of her life!

Guest Rachelle of London

I met Chelle for the first time just before the concert. I couldn't believe it when I saw her talking to Madonna on the screens! I recognised you straight away. It made the night even more special! Well done Chelle!

Was lovely meeting you!