London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Oh, and what happened with that boy and bouquet? I mean, he tried to SNATCH it from Chelle? And Madonna notice and mocked him?

Imagine him being all booed? And mocked by Madonna?

tumblr_nymshcuWJx1s02vreo1_400.gif

I was wondering that! :rotfl: Poor thing.

THIS SONG IS FOR ALL OF THE RACHELLES IN THE WORLD WHO HAVE NOTHING BUT EXCITEMENT AND

ENTHUSIASM ABOUT LOVE!

Guest Pud Whacker

I'm so sad it's all over. What a couple of days.

Getting to meet some of you guys and hearing LAP and Drowned world as the bonus songs . And of course Chelle getting to chat with the queen.

The crowds were fantastic there was such a buzz in the place even before the gig .

Was all so amazing.

What a woman

MADONNA LOUISE CICCONE!!!

YES!!!!finally a good video!!!

"And whoever catches it...is the LUCKY FUCKER!" :laugh: Very happy for you Chelle, what an incredible moment.

We are all Chelle right now. Madonna talked to EVERY ONE OF US that very moment.

Larkspur, please, let it go because it's embarassing. Can somebody delete his ugly post so this thread remains pristine and wonderful?

:clap: :clap: :clap: Beautifully said Karbatal. You nailed it. We were all Chelle in that moment. I have seen Chelle's interaction with Madonna several times now and I get so happy and emotional each time because she represented MadonnaNation and us Madonna fans beautifully. Chelle represented us with love, joy, amazement, irony, charm, beauty and intelligence.

Oh my God, I got a little teary eyed for Chelle -- what an incredible moment for you :inlove:

And "Drowned World!" What a treat! One of my all-time favorites. Wish it'd been a single here in the States. Everyone needs to hear its brilliance.

God, I love this tour. I wish she'd add another 80 dates. I'd buy 10 more tickets.

Guest Rachelle of London

Sorry was at a work Christmas do. My workmates all saw it as some of them were at the show and the rest saw on social media. All day people have been watching it.

Barney my mum cried. :lmao:

Just at Oxford Circus and a group of Italians start shouting out

RACHELLLLLLEEEEEEE!!!!

:dead:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh my god girl, I am just so thrilled for you. I know I've already said it 50 times, but I'm saying it again!!!

Happy-and-excited-gif.gif?gs=a

giphy.gif