London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

I'm late to the party, but congratulations Chelle! It was cute :inlove:

I hope the Paris shows will be as awesome!

Omg guys! As you can imagine I'm on cloud 9 gazillion! Okay after material girl she came over with the bouquet. I was jumping up and down like a maniac and she stepped closer to Lecter and my row! So she threw the bouquet. I caught it and this guy on Bambi Gambis row snatched it and started jumping up and down. So I started SCREAMING "it's my bouquet" so Madonna saw! All I heard was her telling me to come closer and as cheesy as it sounds I couldn't see or hear anyone. It was lily the parting of the Red Sea!!!! So afterwards Lecter was holding me up literally and I had to sit down :lmao:

I knew being a gobby mare would get me somewhere someday! Never been happier

Wow you describe it perfectly! what an unreal moment! congratulations!

Omg guys! As you can imagine I'm on cloud 9 gazillion! Okay after material girl she came over with the bouquet. I was jumping up and down like a maniac and she stepped closer to Lecter and my row! So she threw the bouquet. I caught it and this guy on Bambi Gambis row snatched it and started jumping up and down. So I started SCREAMING "it's my bouquet" so Madonna saw! All I heard was her telling me to come closer and as cheesy as it sounds I couldn't see or hear anyone. It was lily the parting of the Red Sea!!!! So afterwards Lecter was holding me up literally and I had to sit down :lmao:

I knew being a gobby mare would get me somewhere someday! Never been happier

We haven't talked before, but I'm so so so happy for you!!! what an incredible experience, kisses from Mexico!!!

What a whirlwind! I've had to fit in London without actually having 'official' time off work.

I nabbed some seats for night 1 when they popped up on axs. The best London audience I've experienced. In a perverse way, losing some casual/non-loons is a good thing for her live shows; now they're filled with fans only for the most part. Everyone knows the show now, so no boring review. Like a Prayer was the extra song I was hoping for, amazing. True Blue to Like a Virgin probably one of my fav sections on any M tour. Production wise, it's clearly a step down by Madonna-standards but that's the only semi-negative. I don't know what the problem is in actually diffusing the lighting properly either - maybe she doesn't like too much smoke/fog for some reason. Her voice was stellar, rich and soulful when needed, the usual backing tracks elsewhere but no biggie. Charm offensive or not, it was nice to see her warm, funny and interacting, even if we all already know she's like that anyway. Good time had by all, and a triumph all in.

Chelle I knew it was you the minute she said "Rachel" (sic) You were ADORABLE and Madonna knew it. Suede, I scanned the crowd but couldn't remember what tix you got for night 2. Drowned World was a dream!

Oh and Larkspur? fuck off and take a pill. Mental illness is no excuse for being a cunt.

GU, welcome back! The kind of cunt I like ;-)

Larkspur, I like you, but you need to let this go. I like Chelle, but there are people on this forum I don't like and have had big arguments with so I can sort of understand you having issues with someone. But if any of these people I have had fights with were talked to or recognized by Madonna I would be happy for them. Because we may all have our issues with each other, but one thing we share in common is we love Madonna and know she is an amazing woman. That is at the end of the day why we are all here.

Madonna is being honest and sincere, because she appreciates all of her fans. She doesn't know about personal issues that any one fan may have with some other fan. If a fan is there, and Madonna recognizes and acknowledges them it is because she can see their love for her and appreciation for her as an artist and their enjoyment of the concert. It is not necessarily an endorsement of everything that one fan may have done in their personal life or interaction with other people which she has no clue about.

Again, I am so happy for Chelle since it's every Madonna fan's dream come true. We are all living vicariously through her. So cool!

Larkspur, I like you, but you need to let this go. I like Chelle, but there are people on this forum I don't like and have had big arguments with so I can sort of understand you having issues with someone. But if any of these people I have had fights with were talked to or recognized by Madonna I would be happy for them. Because we may all have our issues with each other, but one thing we share in common is we love Madonna and know she is an amazing woman. That is at the end of the day why we are all here.

Madonna is being honest and sincere, because she appreciates all of her fans. She doesn't know about personal issues that any one fan may have with some other fan. If a fan is there, and Madonna recognizes and acknowledges them it is because she can see their love for her and appreciation for her as an artist and their enjoyment of the concert. It is not necessarily an endorsement of everything that one fan may have done in their personal life or interaction with other people which she has no clue about.

Again, I am so happy for Chelle since it's every Madonna fan's dream come true. We are all living vicariously through her. So cool!

:clap:

OMG Chelle omg omg, I am so happy for you. Any time a Madonnanation member has an experience like yours, I feel like proud, because we love her so much, that It's like an award for everybody here.

And DW/SFL :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic: I have no words.

Oh so you are going to dictate what my posts say now. Okay well that's typical of you. Afraid of my words?

u straight SEETHING. Here's the clip so you can watch and get more mad. I think you should stay mad n jealous ALL DAY!!!

Thanks so much guys!!!! X

OMG I can't believe it . SO happy for you !

The love in that arena last night was awesome. For me, these last two nights have been the best ever. I'm an ancient relic who has been a fan since time began, but wow I wish I could replay every second again. We had great seats on both nights, so good in fact that in all my 30 years of Madonna Lovin' I have never been so close to her. So many special moments - Like A Prayer, Graham Norton doing Dad dancing, the bouquet, the happy chatty Madonna, the men on springs..oh my god I loved every moment.

Thank you Madonna and thank you to my gal pals who bought the tickets and got us in the Sky Lounge. Lovely to meet other Madonna fans too.

So many good memories.

Still buzzing

We're u one of the guys who caught the bouquet, or the 2 sitting far right?

Chelleeeeeeeeeeeeee! I met her for the first time at the 1st London date, what you see is what you get!! Love her!! Beautiful warm smile!! She deserves every moment!!!

:bow:

What a whirlwind! I've had to fit in London without actually having 'official' time off work.

I nabbed some seats for night 1 when they popped up on axs. The best London audience I've experienced. In a perverse way, losing some casual/non-loons is a good thing for her live shows; now they're filled with fans only for the most part. Everyone knows the show now, so no boring review. Like a Prayer was the extra song I was hoping for, amazing. True Blue to Like a Virgin probably one of my fav sections on any M tour. Production wise, it's clearly a step down by Madonna-standards but that's the only semi-negative. I don't know what the problem is in actually diffusing the lighting properly either - maybe she doesn't like too much smoke/fog for some reason. Her voice was stellar, rich and soulful when needed, the usual backing tracks elsewhere but no biggie. Charm offensive or not, it was nice to see her warm, funny and interacting, even if we all already know she's like that anyway. Good time had by all, and a triumph all in.

Chelle I knew it was you the minute she said "Rachel" (sic) You were ADORABLE and Madonna knew it. Suede, I scanned the crowd but couldn't remember what tix you got for night 2. Drowned World was a dream!

Oh and Larkspur? fuck off and take a pill. Mental illness is no excuse for being a cunt.

GU, welcome back! The kind of cunt I like ;-)

Glad you had a great time :laugh:

u straight SEETHING. Here's the clip so you can watch and get more mad. I think you should stay mad n jealous ALL DAY!!!

So fucking cool :clap: It doesn't get better as a Madonna fan I think, a memory to treasure forever

----------------

dead @ "are you booing me? you're booing him right?" :rotfl: