London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

chelle & myself have had some arguments before a few months ago but Ive always loved her positive attitude. and listening to her sing the songs (even the sex interlude) was contagious and adorable. when you know a real big fan gets a lovely moment with madonna, how can you not love it?

madonna has warmed up and become a little more chill over the years. she "married" that couple in the Netherlands for MDNA too. madonna let us engage when she rehearsed and some fans could request songs.. things like that wouldnt have happened 20 years ago but since lola's birth she mellowed.

also, this wasn't a youknowwho moment with "you are so special, embrace your loving nature and show your love to other people, i can't function without my fans and you are nothing without me" bullshit.

what surprises me most is that she licks/bites the finger of a fan in Burning Up.

There is no karma. People who think too much.of others are the ones that get trashed. Some people count and some don't but don't act like they deserve what they get. There are a lot of very good people that get trashed everyday.

Congratulations Chelle :clap: I just love how you handled it :laugh: And those M questions :rotfl: Too cute and funny

Looking at Stella and how blocked she was on that stage you would have made a much more commanding UB

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DROWEND WORLKD ?SUB FOFL OE CAN"F FYPE

OMG DROWNED WORLD!! FDIOV NDSFIDSFPJDJSJSBJFLXJL;K

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHATRAS?LHAS:OFHSF

She neheshb

Erm, Chelle. 'jklwejrtfhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa#kwelkwelkwelkwelkwelkwelfhnrwae,mwaellllllllllkjjjjjjjjjjjFbh'jsdlfvhn ;gtmngtmngtmngtmngtmngtmngtmngtmn:<SDNZEltjra#vuio\a#11111 CHOW CHOW CHOW CHOW¬!!!1111

suddenly everybody got Vandeized!!! :lol:

With her tribute to the memory of David Collins.

So moving

Donatella was right, when she's a friend of someone, she really is a friend with a capital F

And DW/SFL :drama:

I am speechless at her vocal rendition of LDLHA on this particular night

There is no karma. People who think too much.of others are the ones that get trashed. Some people count and some don't but don't act like they deserve what they get. There are a lot of very good people that get trashed everyday.

oh babe if I started a rant about the show I went to.. being in line among the first 10 but because of one fan who betrayed my friend & myself we had to stand next to people who had numbers in the 300.. waiting all day in the cold for nothing.. (PS, no worries that fan isn't on this forum) you know what? shit happens. :( but anyway, theres a lot of people who are nice and get slapped in the face. its unfair but thats real life.. dont see what this has to do with chelle..

Chele I don't know you, but I've seen the video twice already and you represent all of us that truly love the queen! It was so cute hearing your voice with all that excitement and I don't know how could someone that's called a fan would not be happy for you! You go girl! I just LOVE when M interacts with real fans, it's great to see!

Congrats Chelle! I am so happy for you. How cool!

I can't believe she did Substitute for Love. It's one of my favorite songs and what a great surprise and a wonderful tribute to David.

suddenly everybody got Vandeized!!! :lol:

LOL

SO many amazing moments last night!!! My enthusiasm and massive freak outs rendered me unable to type!!!

LOL

SO many amazing moments last night!!! My enthusiasm and massive freak outs rendered me unable to type!!!

mmmm are you subtly implying i'm unable to type...??? :chuckle:

oh chelle!!! so happy and excited for you.....i read this morning on this thread that you talked to madonna, but being at work couldn't listen anything!!!!!!

your enthusiasm is contagious......RACHEEEELLE!!! YEEEESSS!!! and the guy booed and you clapped because of your enthusiasm!!!

and you and lecter made a fantastic couple!!! so jealous!!!!

:Disco_Ball: