London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh yeah by all means don't talk to me. She doesn't want anyone talking to me. How nice she is and I'm sure her followers will listen because no one thinks for themselves.

I love you!

Bambi Gambi! You and your boyfriend are so lovely!!!! What a wonderful show to experience with a loved one! It's so beautiful. True Blue makes me cry every time! The love in the room on both nights was astounding

It was amazing, fun to be next to you and Dr.

True Blue was def a highlight. 😍

I'm very happy for Chelle or any fan that get's to talk, touch M's hand, or be the UB. Why do people have to be so jealous and be happy for them..

No she hates me so because of that Madonna shouldn't of spoken to me and no one has the right to be happy even the people that were at the show with me. It's Larkspur Nation and if we don't all comply she'll start throwing a hissy fit. So in order to avoid a meltdown just agree with her. Or she'll accuse you of being heartless and not caring about mentally ill people

Don't let people like this spoil your moment sweetheart. Everyone else is happy for you.

The love in that arena last night was awesome. For me, these last two nights have been the best ever. I'm an ancient relic who has been a fan since time began, but wow I wish I could replay every second again. We had great seats on both nights, so good in fact that in all my 30 years of Madonna Lovin' I have never been so close to her. So many special moments - Like A Prayer, Graham Norton doing Dad dancing, the bouquet, the happy chatty Madonna, the men on springs..oh my god I loved every moment.

Thank you Madonna and thank you to my gal pals who bought the tickets and got us in the Sky Lounge. Lovely to meet other Madonna fans too.

So many good memories.

Still buzzing

Oh I am suppose to be happy for someone that tells everyone I hate them among other made up things. Yeah I have no real opinion about anything. I just hate people...I hate no one but believe whatever someone else tells you.

This is so amazing Chelle! I just can't get over it. I am beaming with happiness for you. It couldn't have happened to a better person, truly.

Home now. Full of cold and exhausted but can't stop reliving te last two nights .

How fucking lucky are we to have Madonna as our icon?!

Don't let one person turn this magical moment into a negative thread.

I'm really happy for Rachelle, i don't now her but i was not feeling well (so much shit happening right now in Paris, terrorist attacks but also state of emergency going crazy on people's rights, the far right projected to win sunday's elections...) so i watched Chelle's periscope on the first night and she was so full of joy and happiness that it made me happy and feel good so it's 100% deserved, i guess it's her good karma.

Guest Rachelle of London

Larkspur, they need you in this home:

giphy.gif

:lmao:

Ignore her, she's not even in Europe so she's woken up early to spread negativity.

Omg guys! As you can imagine I'm on cloud 9 gazillion! Okay after material girl she came over with the bouquet. I was jumping up and down like a maniac and she stepped closer to Lecter and my row! So she threw the bouquet. I caught it and this guy on Bambi Gambis row snatched it and started jumping up and down. So I started SCREAMING "it's my bouquet" so Madonna saw! All I heard was her telling me to come closer and as cheesy as it sounds I couldn't see or hear anyone. It was lily the parting of the Red Sea!!!! So afterwards Lecter was holding me up literally and I had to sit down :lmao:

I knew being a gobby mare would get me somewhere someday! Never been happier

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Sooo happy for you :sassy: