London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

NOPE!!!!

THN1Hhr.gif

Only Madonna could be condemned for showing too much heart in her show called the Rebel Heart tour and her stage is shaped like a heart and the album is called Rebel Heart. I think the theme has been lost somewhere.

I want more heart!

Who's with me!!!!

Madonna needs to tone down the "heart" part of the show. She is getting close to phonyville. I mean I know if it's part of the show but if it's not real then it's meaningless.

Thank you for your learned opinion. But NO THANKS.

^you have no heart. You show heart to people that kiss up to you. You and others.

What the fuck is all this about? We're in this thread celebrating last night's amazing concert and you have to take personal swipes at other posters. Take this to another thread or to the Lounge - this is not the right place or time. :thumbsdown:

Guest Rachelle of London

Joan of Arc would be so beautiful! I know it's in the show already but a stripped down Messiah would be out of this world. Even if it's just a verse and chorus.

^you have no heart. You show heart to people that kiss up to you. You and others.

Are you still going at it Larkspur? We are all celebrating a nice moment here. Please let us be

Guest Rachelle of London

Larkspurs on one again.

Why can't we all be happy? The London shows were AMAZING! M has got the best reviews since confessions. The album is back in the charts. She's everywhere. It's amazing. Be happy!

What the fuck is all this about? We're in this thread celebrating last night's amazing concert and you have to take personal swipes at other posters. Take this to another thread or to the Lounge - this is not the right place or time. :thumbsdown:

No your not. Your celebrating someone that got randomly called in an audience like they accomplished something. Madonna is the one in control of what happens.

Whats the big accomplishment? Forgive me if Madonna actually knows her.

Guest Rachelle of London

No your not. Your celebrating someone that got randomly called in an audience like they accomplished something. Madonna is the one in control of what happens.

Have a banana

Guest Rachelle of London

What the fuck? do I sense jealousy?

No she hates me so because of that Madonna shouldn't of spoken to me and no one has the right to be happy even the people that were at the show with me. It's Larkspur Nation and if we don't all comply she'll start throwing a hissy fit. So in order to avoid a meltdown just agree with her. Or she'll accuse you of being heartless and not caring about mentally ill people

Whats the big accomplishment? Forgive me if Madonna actually knows her.

:manson:

No one is saying it's a huge life-saving accomplishment or anything of that sort you utter spoilsport. We're just being nice to a fellow fan who got to interact with Madonna at the show last tonight. Why do you have to come in here and piss all over it? Just leave this thread if it offends you so much. Your posts here just smack of jealousy.

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say...

I'm relatively new on this forum, though have frequented other (less enthusiastic) forums in the past. The shared love and encouragement on this forum surpasses any other, that's for sure!

You go, 'Chelle!

THIS

WHATTA GREAT LOVING FAMILY WE ARE

:manson:

No one is saying it's a huge life-saving accomplishment or anything of that sort you utter spoilsport. We're just being nice to a fellow fan who got to interact with Madonna at the show last tonight. Why do you have to come in here and piss all over it? Just leave this thread if it offends you so much. Your posts here just smack of jealousy.

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say...

If she said something authentic to her then it would be different. She's getting a pat on the back because Madonna said something that isn't

true?

We are all Chelle right now. Madonna talked to EVERY ONE OF US that very moment.

Larkspur, please, let it go because it's embarassing. Can somebody delete his ugly post so this thread remains pristine and wonderful?

If she said something authentic to her then.it would be different. She's getting a pat on the back because Madonna said something that isn't

true?

Oh I've had enough of you. Two warning points served right up and you've been reported to Hector.

Stop it with your inane replies or I will start deleting your posts. No one is here for your drama.

Guys I can't get over how amazing she was.

Two nights in a row I am exhausted I don't know how she does it!

As I said I think next time London will have a good run of shows . The crowd were amazing .

Except for the 2 duds on my left. They did not move. I think, they were statues.