London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

I never watch periscope, and yesterday night i did cause i'm so excited to go to bercy the 9th, and tadam!! Chelle appears talking with Madonna, like it's normal!!!! I was so happy for you girl! I said to my boyfriend, that's chelle from madonnanation. Obviously he gave me a nasty look like OMG it's not enough he's super madonna loon but he also knows the name of other fans!! Who cares, i'm so happy for you, for everyone and can't wait for wednesday.

Love!!

I never watch periscope, and yesterday night i did cause i'm so excited to go to bercy the 9th, and tadam!! Chelle appears talking with Madonna, like it's normal!!!! I was so happy for you girl! I said to my boyfriend, that's chelle from madonnanation. Obviously he gave me a nasty look like OMG it's not enough he's super madonna loon but he also knows the name of other fans!! Who cares, i'm so happy for you, for everyone and can't wait for wednesday.

Love!!

Haha. My boyfriend, who's not that into Madonna, has to live with my craziness about Madonna. He asked me "Who's the UB today"? So....he knows the whole setlist and the whole show....because I talk about it all the time...poor man! :laugh:

I didn't realise I was sitting next to Chelle, but my God girl you rocked it! You were so brilliant - you sang every song word perfect, your total enthusiasm was infectious and you really are her number one fan.

You deserved that bouquet and the marriage proposal. Im afraid I got lost in the mad scramble as soon as the posy came near me so I was left with a handful of petals, but myself and my two fellow Madonna mates both were so pleased you were the chosen one.

Your face when you returned to your seat, you looked totally stunned..*OMG have I just married Madonna!* Classic!!

Good for you girl.

Brilliant night

Love!!

Same thing happened to me :-)) I was literally squeeking "OMG, it's Chelle" and my bf just had that pittyful look on his face, slightly shaking his head :-)))

Same thing happened to me :-)) I was literally squeeking "OMG, it's Chelle" and my bf just had that pittyful look on his face, slightly shaking his head :-)))

omg me too! :lol:

Our Chelle - that was amazing and totally hilarious :) M LUVS YOU!!! You shoulda been the UB last night!

After the rumour of Take A Bow, I never expected Drowned World! :) So totally fitting and so much more emotional knowing the David Collins connection. Wow, we were so lucky in London to be treated to 2 amazing and unique shows. Haven't seen this much London love since R-iT.

OK, so I now want Bad Girl in this section - PLEASE Madonna! :)

Omg guys! As you can imagine I'm on cloud 9 gazillion! Okay after material girl she came over with the bouquet. I was jumping up and down like a maniac and she stepped closer to Lecter and my row! So she threw the bouquet. I caught it and this guy on Bambi Gambis row snatched it and started jumping up and down. So I started SCREAMING "it's my bouquet" so Madonna saw! All I heard was her telling me to come closer and as cheesy as it sounds I couldn't see or hear anyone. It was lily the parting of the Red Sea!!!! So afterwards Lecter was holding me up literally and I had to sit down :lmao:

I knew being a gobby mare would get me somewhere someday! Never been happier

:dead: :dead: :sassy: Love you so much!

Guys I can't get over how amazing she was.

Two nights in a row I am exhausted I don't know how she does it!

As I said I think next time London will have a good run of shows . The crowd were amazing .

Guest Rachelle of London

I didn't realise I was sitting next to Chelle, but my God girl you rocked it! You were so brilliant - you sang every song word perfect, your total enthusiasm was infectious and you really are her number one fan.

You deserved that bouquet and the marriage proposal. Im afraid I got lost in the mad scramble as soon as the posy came near me so I was left with a handful of petals, but myself and my two fellow Madonna mates both were so pleased you were the chosen one.

Your face when you returned to your seat, you looked totally stunned..*OMG have I just married Madonna!* Classic!!

Good for you girl.

Brilliant night

OMG!!!!! I didnt realise I was surrounded by so many Nationers!!!! Dr Lecter was beside me and Bambi Gambi were behind too!!!! Thank you

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna needs to tone down the "heart" part of the show. She is getting close to phonyville. I mean I know if it's part of the show but if it's not real then it's meaningless.

I hope you're the next unapologetic bitch!!!!! It would be brill!

Good for you girl.

Brilliant night

Wasn't she fabulous

I think I had a seizure at that point