London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

madonna singing La Vie En Rose for chelle and all the real excited loving Madonna fans at her concerts is the most beautiful thing. I love it. cuz I feel some fans sometimes are a little shy to express their love in her shows, but really you should go for it and have the time of your life! as you can see, M notices those things and feeds off fans' energy!

CHELLE was fabulous

MADONNA was fabulous

It was one of the best nights of my entire life

MAdonna asked Chelle if she had any cash and Chelle goes, "yeah!" It was fabulous. Even Madonna herself was very impressed by Chelle and you could tell she liked her!

Chelle, what an awesome feeling that must have been!! Congrats!!! Loved your response/voice interacting with M. I would have choked up. Great job girl!!!!!

What a night. What a fucking night

I literally lost my shit over WTG and DW and then lost it again as soon as I saw chelle making her way towards Madonna (SO well deserved and genuine). Literally the best show I had, and my final (sobbing). What a night, what a tour. So lucky

CHELLE was fabulous

MADONNA was fabulous

It was one of the best nights of my entire life

MAdonna asked Chelle if she had any cash and Chelle goes, "yeah!" It was fabulous. Even Madonna herself was very impressed by Chelle and you could tell she liked her!

I loved the way Chelle screamed Yeeesass amazing night