London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Guys post party?

This one?

Calling all Rebel Hearts with Madonna tattoo(s) for a chance to join Guy Oseary in London tomorrow! Even if you didn’t hear back from us, you are still welcome to show up tomorrow, we have had trouble reaching everyone with all your amazing Madonna ink!

WHERE: STUDIO 4

10B BLOSSOM STREET, LONDON, E1 6PL

WHEN: From Noon to 8pm GMT

See you tomorrow!

Erm, Chelle. 'jklwejrtfhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa#kwelkwelkwelkwelkwelkwelfhnrwae,mwaellllllllllkjjjjjjjjjjjFbh'jsdlfvhn ;gtmngtmngtmngtmngtmngtmngtmngtmn:<SDNZEltjra#vuio\a#11111 CHOW CHOW CHOW CHOW¬!!!1111

Well that was fun!

It was lovely to meet Chelle. Shame I missed seeing the others.

Another great show. A little less chat than last night I think. I was very high up but had a good view even though she was tiny. But I actually think the acoustics were better up so high. They were as clear as a bell. Her voice was stunning again tonight. Really faultless.

My block was raked so steep that very few people danced. But the block sang along and cheered very loudly!

I'm so please I went a second time.

Is there a video of Chelle?!

I posted the link to the Periscope video a few pages back in this thread. It isn't the greatest shot, but something for now. Hopefully a better one surfaces soon!!

what is she doing :lmao:

yeah i was wondering the same. typical Madonna of course. one moment she's the emotional singer songwriter with her guitar or ukulele and the next she's showing her panties :lmao:

found it on twitter btw, its not mine :)