London - 2nd December: aka OUR CHELLE caught the bouquet!! And M sang DW/SFL!!!

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm on the floor tonight so won't be periscoping. Think I've embarrassed myself enough! Cannot wait for this show.

Where's everyone sitting?

Can't look at the other thread. Avoiding spoilers to the last bit. 😁

Chelle, we will be A3 ZZ 44/5. Dunno if it's good or bad floor.

Can't look at the other thread. Avoiding spoilers to the last bit. 😁

All floor seats are good. Where did you buy your tickets from?

Markm, axs, maybe a month ago.

But I kept hoping I'd find heart stage tickets and sell these.

Chelle, I think we r few rows from each other. 😊

ok another thing i want to know.

what time did she start last night?

44/45 is around the middle of the isle, do people move closer to the stage or is O2 strict about staying put in your seat area?

Guest Rachelle of London

Just get to your seat at 8:30 that way there isn't a mad rush like last night for some people. O2 are very strict. Rumours about them extending the curfew for Madonna was BS. She can only be flexible with curfews with live nation owned venues. AEG owns the o2. Madonna even joked that she needs to hurry up as they'll pull the plug. Expect another early start tonight guys.

Guest Rachelle of London

Mmmm, can people move closer to catwalk or r they strict about it? Is it best to start moving closer when the show starts?

People were moving closer to the runway yesterday when she was on it but people mostly stayed in their area.

The arena displays said the concert would finish at 11:15pm. I thought it would be two hours long so expected a 9.15 start. I was hanging around the shops. At 8:45pm I thought I'd better find my seat. It took a few minutes to get through the ticket and bag check. As I made my way to my block I could hear MJ and thought "shit, she's on in a minute!".

As I sat in my seat MJ stopped and 30 seconds later the lights went off. I planned to sit there for at least ten minutes in order to catch my breath and take in the crowd but I only just made it. So I would make sure you are in your seat by 8:30pm in order to make the most of the atmosphere and build up.

Can't look at the other thread. Avoiding spoilers to the last bit.

So all of this time you actually live in London but we never met. It's so random. :rotfl:

How is the O2 as a venue? I remember the days of Earl's Court and Wembley Arena

I wonder if the acoustics are better in comparison

Was it packed last night?

How is the O2 as a venue? I remember the days of Earl's Court and Wembley Arena

I wonder if the acoustics are better in comparison

Was it packed last night?

I think it's very good. The problem is I don't like its location. It takes me a long time to get there. I'm thinking of going again tonight but don't know if I can bother with the tube travel and getting home at 1pm.

I think it's very good. The problem is I don't like its location. It takes me a long time to get there. I'm thinking of going again tonight but don't know if I can bother with the tube travel and getting home at 1pm.

Oh I see thanks. I was wondering because I understand it's a fairly new venue, right? Great that the audio is very good. It makes all the difference at a Madonna show. I was reading in the other thread about a ferry, people travel there by ferry?. And then you mention the underground. I imagine that if it's not an easily accessible place it could be a nightmare on the way back home if she weren't to start on time. Glad that wasn't the case.

So all of this time you actually live in London but we never met. It's so random. :rotfl:

Gugu I'm in London for the concert. I wish I lived here. R u coming tonight?

Guest Rachelle of London

Oh I see thanks. I was wondering because I understand it's a fairly new venue, right? Great that the audio is very good. It makes all the difference at a Madonna show. I was reading in the other thread about a ferry, people travel there by ferry?. And then you mention the underground. I imagine that if it's not an easily accessible place it could be a nightmare on the way back home if she weren't to start on time. Glad that wasn't the case.

Yeah o2 arena is on the Thames, you can get there by tube, rail, or boat. The ferry will always leave after the last show despite the time but it's quite expensive. If artists start late it's a nightmare to get back without the tube as its in Greenwich which isn't the most ideal part of London when it comes to transport links. The show ended an hour before the last tube so it was great last night. I got in at 12:10