Antwerp - November 28

BackHome

"the S&M demonstration is over" :erotica: (Justin the dancer dropped the maracas - it's his 26th birthday so he was spanked 26 times :p)

now on to Who's That Girl

for a minute i thought you said Justin Bieber. LMAO

"Rebel Hearts don't actually sit down, so if you're sitting down, you're not a Rebel Heart" :lmao:

ahahaha, the audience. Well after Cologne that must be the worst.

Still she didnt complain in Cologne though !!! :D

Curious how Mannheim will be, but I do have hopes. Mannheim is southern Germany :D

ahahaha, the audience. Well after Cologne that must be the worst.

Still she didnt complain in Cologne though !!! :D

Curious how Mannheim will be, but I do have hopes. Mannheim is southern Germany :D

You have hope for Mannheim? She will be on stage at fucking midnight. :laugh: The crowd is going to be 'interesting' :roadrunner:

You have hope for Mannheim? She will be on stage at fucking midnight. :laugh: The crowd is going to be 'interesting' :roadrunner:

Sarcasm :p

When the 3rd section is starting, I guess the arena will be half full :D :D :D

Oh really? From my experience they're one of the best in whole Europe

Well I have to admit I've only been to one Paris show. I'm sure it's better than Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Switzerland or Austria though

Great show! Very emotional.

I don't know what this crowd bashing is all about...there was a lot of love

& people were very much in2 it! I think M was being partly facetious 2.

VERY dissappointed in both the sound and the music.

Elaborate please!!

But yes I agree. It's like mostly backing tapes init. The band is non-existent and shit!

It's just too light and almost unnoticeable...there's not a single moment where the music takes

control over your body and makes u wanna dance...it's only because u know the songs that u wanna dance.

RE: Security: The fucking army was there...what more do u want!?

Huh? The audience in Antwerp was wild!!!! Especially after two nights in Cologne, that crowd was dead both nights! And the French? Ugh! Sorry to say, but they are full of themselves but I don't think that much of them.... Oops, I'm not your bitch! Don't hang your shit on me!