Is this the best moment of S&S?

DitaDolla

I concur, S&S remain her worst taped show.

Live wasn't that good (apart from Vogue), but the DVD is shit indeed.

They should have taped the second leg for the official DVD.

Guest Rachelle of London

I concur, S&S remain her worst taped show.

Live wasn't that good (apart from Vogue), but the DVD is shit indeed.

They should have taped the second leg for the official DVD.

What DVD do you have? Mines flawless. Captures the show brilliantly.

What DVD do you have? Mines flawless. Captures the show brilliantly.

I liked the 'raw' concert feeling because it fit here actually (apart from the bad audience cheers). Confessions on the other hand was perfectly edited as a long music video.

Sticky & Sweet Tour sucks. Her most basic tour ever. I do agree it has its highlights; Vogue, ITG, DWRY, YMLM and LAP being my personal favorites

It was definitely fun to experience live... not every part translates after the fact (well the hair and clothes at least, haha).

I think I like the 'Give it 2 Me' mashed into 'Celebration' better on the MDNA tour, but this "Give it 2 Me" is obviously a blast!

Great way to end a show.

S&S is probably her best live DVD release she's had.......it's by far the best audience on a live release (except for maybe Ciao Italia) and it perfectly captures the high energy feeling of seeing that show live. I understand everyone has to have a least favorite Madonna tour but seeing fans call ANY of her tours flat out "shit" is just.....well......shit. Just because it doesn't have a clear, defined "story arc" like some of her others is not a reason to dismiss it. How a fan could call her a bad performer with all that energy and charisma she exudes (on every tour not just S&S) during this show just completely baffles the mind. Just seems a little over dramatic to completely dismiss this show. Madonna could be in a field with a bundle of hay and a microphone and still find a way to blow an audience away.

lmao what??? The S&S tour itself is definitely not her best tour, but as for the recording, it's easily one of her best! It captured the audience and their energy perfectly, thank G*d her vocals were dubbed, and the editing is so well done.

Guest eroticerotic

this was one of her best tours. had a lot of energy, the crowd loved it. probably why it was her highest grossing tour with 2 go's. This was probably the first tour I've seen of Madonna's where no one sat down for one moment at MSG.

For me her best performances here were

Beat Goes On

Human Nature

Vogue

Die Another Day

Into The Groove

She's Not Me

Music

Rain

La Isla Bonita

You Must Love Me

Get Stupid

Like A Prayer/Frozen

Request

Give It 2 Me

It was the first time I saw her live and I KNEW it wasn't her best tour but still gave us great performances:

Vogue

Into the Groove

Devil Wouldn't Recognize You

Miles Away

Like a Prayer (although I hate the mix, the crowd was ROARING in the whole stadium)

Give It 2 Me

The DVD has shitty studio vocals, give me her *unedited crow voice* ANY day. I prefer her rawness above all ;)