Madonna reaches out to Brahim

thelight

I've never seen this video before thx for posting!

I'm seeing an epic level of aquardness Between the two lovebirds. This looks like it was filmed like ten minutes after they just broke up or something of that nature. Can someone please bring me up to speed. ????

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm seeing an epic level of aquardness Between the two lovebirds. This looks like it was filmed like ten minutes after they just broke up or something of that nature. Can someone please bring me up to speed. ????

It was filmed Dec 2012, they broke up Nov 2013

It happened after the blackout during the last show of the tour, as soon as the power went out she looked a bit nervous(understandably), and he was there for her talking to her, trying to help her stay cool while dealing with a stadium filled with 50,000 ppl and no power!

They left the stage with him hugging her, they came back an hour later like what you see on that video, who knows what went on backstage...

It happened after the blackout during the last show of the tour, as soon as the power went out she look a bit nervous(understandably), and he was there for her talking to her, trying to help her stay cool while dealing with a stadium filled with 50,000 ppl and no power!

They left the stage with him hugging her, they came back an hour later like what you see on that video, who knows what went on backstage...

Wow, is there a video of that?

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Poor Brahim he was so scared to even touch her here :laugh:

and when he taps her ass : no campy yelp, just an annoyed grin. :laugh:

and before that does she sing : "there's plenty to eat : ME" ?

It was filmed Dec 2012, they broke up Nov 2013

It happened after the blackout during the last show of the tour, as soon as the power went out she look a bit nervous(understandably), and he was there for her talking to her, trying to help her stay cool while dealing with a stadium filled with 50,000 ppl and no power!

Thank you Chelleasm & Gus for the 411

Brahim has been nothing but respectful towards Madonna.

This! He's always sweet. And the medias will ask him about Madonna until the end of his life, he's not reponsible :lmao:

This reminds me of a Ingrid quote "I could discover a cure for cancer and I'd still only be known as Madonna's girlfriend"...

Well I'm sure she still secretly hates him as she unfollowed him but still follows Jesus :lol:

Madonna follows Jesus? :ohmy::dramatic:

You all need to stop bashing the guy. What happened between them is THEIR business. Regardless of what she wrote about on her album.

I think it's terrible that his friends were killed. Nobody deserves to go through something like this. I'm sure he's devastated. It just goes to show that the universe works in mysterious ways. I'm sure he had some sort of guidance looking out for him that night.

I tend to agree! Same with people bashing Guy ritchie too. None of her marriages relationships are our business. When she was on that talk show promoting her album she was asked about her marriages and didn't want to talk about them.

please....they're public figures.....nothing wrong to be interested in their lives.....(especially when are themselves that talk about it....)

Has he fixed those bucked teeth?

they say the same about the gap between madonna's teeth but i think it adds personality and its charming. perfection is boring. he has amazing facial structure so it makes up for it.

Guest Pud Whacker

they say the same about the gap between madonna's teeth but i think it adds personality and its charming. perfection is boring. he has amazing facial structure so it makes up for it.

Madonna's teeth are fabulous. Brahmins are not.

Bucked teeth are always awful. And madonna has had to do extensive work on her teeth throughout the years especially having to keep the gap, since it's one of her signatures.

The Ray of Light years, that gap was splitting apart from the bottom becoming wider and flopping out of her mouth. Around I'm going to tell you a secret she was lisping as her teeth were being fixed.

Bucked teeth are always awful. And madonna has had to do extensive work on her teeth throughout the years especially having to keep the gap, since it's one of her signatures.

The Ray of Light years, that gap was splitting apart from the bottom becoming wider and flopping out of her mouth. Around I'm going to tell you a secret she was lisping as her teeth were being fixed.

:rotfl:

Madonna follows Jesus? :ohmy::dramatic:

please....they're public figures.....nothing wrong to be interested in their lives.....(especially when are themselves that talk about it....)

yea and when Madonna is asked about her relationships/Marriages she feels uncomfortable and says she doesn't want to talk about it on talk shows,

I'd hate to see what you think of Miss Minogue's teeth :)

you mean with a retainer? I do remember her talking a little different sometimes.. dont recall which scenes

I am convinced the fact that the position of her upper teeth create this wonderful shaped mouth/ lips. maybe even adds effect to the voice.

now back to brahim.

She has some iron teeth in her mouth and they keep changing and have never been very white haha

Its funny to think that she goes to the dentist

madonna-grammys.jpg

I love how she looks natural. The only thing I DON'T like about the "Like A Prayer" video is that her teeth are TOOO white! :D

Guest Pud Whacker

he's french, we don't put fake plastic things in our bodies, we keep it real and natural, deal with it :D

yQUzbE5.jpg

please, sell your crock of shit elsewhere.

this one said its either your ass or your face and she now has both:

927942-19958868-800f-11e3-897f-d21e3ddd1

and poor emmanuelle

celebrity-plastic-surgeries-gone-wrong-e

do you want me to fetch more?

Guest Pud Whacker

oh, and we have one thing too, it's called "humour"... (it suggests exciting sex :) )

bisou ♥

if its anything like your lack of plastic surgery - keep it!

:lol:

bjorkle ♥