Turin - November 22nd

Slim Shady

Oh how great it would have been if she had said Mamma mia, porca Madonna!!! :lol:

:lmao:

literally mamma mia, che cazzo is my mommy, what a dick.....in english is like "my god, what a fuck!!!"

Doors opened 30 mins early tonight. Fire crew and police dogs got through their checks quickly. Additional manual metal detections as well as body searches and bag searches. No battery chargers (eg for cameras or iPhones) and no big cameras now for the rest of the tour.. Very short sound check including like a prayer, burning up, bitch I'm madonna twice and a new Setlist song.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Ugh typical MTribe antics to get traffic to their flop site :thumbsdown:

We'll all find out in less than 2 hours anyway. Fuckwits I hate them!

Just remember some of us actually like both forums. Neil is one of the nice guys and has provided so much useful info;-)

Just remember some of us actually like both forums. Neil is one of the nice guys and has provided so much useful info;-)

Thank you for your learned opinion, clearly you're a regular here with, er, 3 posts to your name. In the future I suggest you speak for yourself rather than 'some of us'.

yesssssssssssssssssssssssss. I really would love her to sing best night too.

You can call me M, tonight...

:wow:

It's not gonna happen but ugh Best Night is so amazing, it would've fit in perfectly on this tour.

You can call me M, tonight...

:wow:

It's not gonna happen but ugh Best Night is so amazing, it would've fit in perfectly on this tour.

I know but why won't she sing it?. It's so awesome one of my favorite songs. :inlove:

I know! As sexual as Madonna is I can't believe she didn't sing Best Night on this tour. Girl sings Body Shop instead, oi. She must like songs that end in 'shop.'