Attention: Antwerp Might Be Canceled

acko

thank you. I know but just flying makes me anxious enough. dallas to nyc to dublin to amsterdam. i need a valium!

Ask your doctor for xanax or clonazepam, it works much better for the mental stress w/o hangovers. Valium is more a muscle relaxant.

But I understand you and I hate flying too!

But its M !! and enjoy the trip anyway!!

I know, It was in reply 2 Barney.

I know, It was in reply 2 Barney.

:( Must feel very eerie and strange. I know how I felt seeing all the military around Oslo after Breiviks bomb and massacre.

Have you gotten any information about the threat?

That indeed must be a strange feeling right now in Brussels. It's all over the news here in Germany. That city really looks like a ghosttown right now. I hope that nothing happens and that Brussels can return to normality soon.

In Chrome Browser, right click and translated to Enligsh:

MERKSEM / ANTWERP 2060 -

The Antwerp police temporarily takes no additional security for the concert of Madonna in the Sports Palace on Saturday, November 28th.

As long as the threat level for Antwerp is not scaled from level 3 to level 4, the current security force. "A full Sportpaleis is a full Sportpaleis" says Sven Lommaert of the Antwerp police. "There will be subject to the same safety precautions as for other events such as the Night of the Proms or the concert by Simply Red. Who exactly occurs, does not matter. "

This means that extra police deployed near the Sportpaleis. "The organization itself will carry out inspections," said Lommaert. "And perhaps come there are also soldiers in the area."

Source: http://www.gva.be/cnt/dmf20151123_01986191/militairen-voor-optreden-van-madonna-in-sportpaleis

Edited by SecretGarden

Im not a moan of ark but for everyones sake, we all know her history im pretty sure ISIS does too. Stay safe. The arenas going to be half empty surely? witch is understandable I hope they get refunds. You cant blame fans for not going. :doodlemanson:

a person is a person and they're worth the same, i guess thats the logic? in a way its typical belgian to think that way and be cynical. but madonna is an american symbol and she is someone with a strong message and who just made a speech against war and pro peace. but well im not surprised of belgium, like i said.

I've thought about the attendance. were there a lot of people at previous concerts of the night of the proms or simply red?

Im not a moan of ark but for everyones sake, we all know her history im pretty sure ISIS does too. Stay safe. The arenas going to be half empty surely? witch is understandable I hope they get refunds. You cant blame fans for not going. :doodlemanson:

I would hope Madonna fans were a bit more fearless than that.

Nothing would be a bigger "FUCK YOU!" to terrorists then a packed arena filled with people going about living their lives not scared of a group of subhuman assholes.

You hope they get refunds? I don't understand. Life has an element of risk always.

You hope they get refunds? I don't understand. Life has an element of risk always.

I want them all to go and have a fantastic time!!!!!

But if its that risky and only half the people go they are losing a lot of money, the show should be postponed, only if it is that dangerous and risky.

Im sure her big fans and madonna are up for it! Lets see how the danger level is. Were got to be open minded.

It's very hard to tell what the threat contains, how it is that Brussels is so seriously threatened but not Antwerp etc because we're not told anything specific for security reasons. If Antwerp really is safe it's best for everyone that the show goes on triumphantly, but its not worth it if it's likely to be attacked. I wouldn't want anyone killed at a Madonna concert, but that dosent mean that their lives are worth more than other concert goers!