Attention: Antwerp Might Be Canceled

acko

Terror Threat in Brussels is at Level 4 (The Highest) There r millitary forces in the streets.

The gouvernment is looking 2 keep public events 2 a strict minimum.

It's a bit unclear as of now, cuz Antwerp is still at level 3.

Yeah just saw that on tv... But they also said that artists were being contacted to sort things out.

They want to keep public events to a minimum in order to concentrate police services to where they are really needed. So not sure if M show is concerned

maybe she can postpone it for in december when they find the biggest threats or terrorists...

im not too sad because i can go to amsterdam

acko, are you seeing M in turin?

i hear the night of the proms in antwerp is still going on but those artists aren't such big symbols. i mean, they're famous, but not like M (and they're not as outspoken & controversial and sexual)

the most important thing is everyone's safety. having said that i hope the show can go on. although im going to amsterdam as well my niece of nine is going with me to the antwerp show. ive been hyping this concert for months and she is hyped and excited as well...knows all the songs, watches videos all day long. i dont want to dissapoint her. but safety first..

I think level-headed Madonna fans know and understand that Madonna only will cancel her show if it's absolutely necessary for the safety of her fans and her.

I completely trust her in this way. No excuses needed and she's not an idiot.

Well said, I agree completely.

I'm not gonna lie I'm getting very anxious about traveling to Amsterdam but whatever! #noonesgonnastopme #letloveshine

Don't be anxious, I don't think Amsterdam or the Netherlands is in anyway a priority for the IS terrorists. They have not bombed in Syria as far as I know. You'll have a great trip!

according to reports (don't know how much accurate) 800 fans didn't show up at the first turin show....i wonder how much for fears....

Most of them I would think :sad: You italians do love Madonna! And others travel to see her in Italy for this reason.

The concert is the least important thing in this situation. The safety of the concert goers the public in general is of high importance and everyone should proceed cautiously. The concert should be canceled. It's a tense situation at the moment no need to add to that tension so M should cancel the show.

I'm not gonna lie I'm getting very anxious about traveling to Amsterdam but whatever! #noonesgonnastopme #letloveshine

no need to be anxious, I don't notice any tension here..

Guest ditaluver

no need to be anxious, I don't notice any tension here..

thank you. I know but just flying makes me anxious enough. dallas to nyc to dublin to amsterdam. i need a valium!