Has the World Finally Caught Up With Madonna?

svperstar

There will come a time, when other people are jealous of us! Because we have seen her live, we enjoyed the most successful and most influential superstar of our time! So let's just be happy! We are the lucky ones!

I'm so glad, she's still doing what she wants to do and that I have the chance to be a part of that! I hope that there are many more years full of Madonna! I will be there! Always!

IMO she's no where near the end of her music career. This woman is only 57 and she may very well be releasing music in her 70's and even 80's. 30 years have passed, so what? there's at least 20 more years ahead of us!

The history ain't over yet though. Even though she may be slowing down in terms of huge success and will continue to do so, fans who have jumped on board during MDNA or Rebel Heart eras have also come at the right time as even though she is still coming towards the closing stages,

Coming to the closing stages?

Not even close dear.

I still cant believe that there are fans that still think Madonna has an end game in sight. As long as she is alive she will NEVER stop being an artist. Never! For Christ sake Tony Bennett is 90 and still tours.

This woman doesn't have it in her to ever retire. She isn't wired that way.

Not even close dear.

I still cant believe that there are fans that still think Madonna has an end game in sight. As long as she is alive she will NEVER stop being an artist. Never! For Christ sake Tony Bennett is 90 and still tours.

Yeah but you deleted my full post and twisted my original meaning.

She's only 57 years old. Cher is more than 10 years older and still doing it. Tina Turner also did it until really late. I can see Madonna doing the same. Her voice is still here, she's healthy, probably healthier than everyone else.

I think we have a lot of Madonna in years to come :D

I think this is 100% true. She'll keep releasing new stuff and touring until She's 70, 80 and maybe even beyond

Not even close dear.

I agree! People have speculated about her "farewell tour" in the future but I am not so sure we will ever see a "farewell tour" in the way that Cher did one.

It has gotten better as far as touring. Last decade, she toured 4 times (2000-2009) which is phenomenal to me. Considering she only toured twice in the 80's and twice in the 90's, I am so lavished in all of the touring she has done. The stage is hers, and she owns it well. It is safe to say every new album will have a tour, unlike her "early years". Will we get 2 more tours before 2020? That will be amazing! I love it best when she is on tour, it is her best piece of art :-)