London - December 1

Apples388

Thank you for all your sweet comments, I would kiss you all! It was awesome to meet Chelle, love her! Gorgeous!

My feet are still killing me from the jumping and dancing. The crowd was simply on FIRE!! I'm sure she felt huge love!

I don't have favourites cause all segments was so unique and different, can't possibly choose which was my favourite part. YouTube/periscope does not give the show justice, you have to see it with your own eyes to see how amazing this woman is.

I'm no good with words/writing. I have fallen in love with Madonna a billions times lastnight, she is my first, last greatest icon I have even seen. No one like her ever! I love you Madonna!

Someone massage my feeeeeeeeeeeeet

Oh she has the best FANS!!! Wonderful people!

gemischt_0108.gif

:biggrin:

Guest Rachelle of London

Was it just me or did deeper and deeper get the most love. Omg that was best concert ever! I literally have no words. Cannot wait for tonight.

I NEED to be an unapologetic bitch!!!!

I'm still physically and emotionally exhausted after last night (fell asleep in my friends car on the way home). But what a night it was. It was pure magic. No one puts a show like she does. I can't even put in words how amazing it was. The crowd loved it and everybody around me was dancing like crazy. Never seen anything like this. The energy in O2 was out of this world!

Was it just me or did deeper and deeper get the most love.

Yes, it's the same at every show. Because of so many Rebel Heart tracks in the first section of the show, Deeper and Deeper, as the first danceable oldie cut, gets celebrated like it is one of her biggest hits ever. :laugh: Love it!

WOW, while reading this thread, it feels like this is one of THE shows of the tour! I'm so happy for everyone who has been there and has the chance to see her again tonight! London is really special! Love the reviews.

Have fun tonight!

nemo64 u are a babe!!! thank you for all the videos u post!!

Yes thank You Nemo64! Love you!

I can't for Birmingham date!! I don't want this tour to end!

She is truly something! I want to cryyyyyyyyyyyy

You're most welcome! What a fantastic show and so glad that London showed great love for M!

Guest madonnalovaus

Still sinking in. I feel like I witnessed a miracle last night. I travelled from Sydney for my friend's wedding and this concert and both happened this week. I feel like it's a fairytale come to life. I wasn't going to risk a repeat of MDNA where I missed out on buying tix overseas because it was too late by the time she canceled the Australia leg. This time I got her in London in truly the most spectacular of concerts, and now I also get to see her back home. I am just so excited about life right now!!!!!