London - December 1

Apples388

Maybe an extension in summer 2016? :dramatic:

It would be amazing

We can dream, right??

Regardless, this has been the most amazing era, and the most magical tour ever.

God I just read back my rambling comments from last night haha

But anyway was amazing.

I heard from the people at work who went who were going mental about it wanting to go again.

The crowd were amazing. The funniest part was after UB when people started filing out the holiday started and they all stopped dead in their tracks to watch.

We can dream, right??

Regardless, this has been the most amazing era, and the most magical tour ever.

You can say that again :laugh:

I wonder if there was any truth to those MSG rumours

It would really be great if there was a small extension but I'm aware she's already doing over 80 gigs

Luckily they're spaced much better than last time around

You can say that again :laugh:

I wonder if there was any truth to those MSG rumours

It would really be great if there was a small extension but I'm aware she's already doing over 80 gigs

Luckily they're spaced much better than last time around

That would be insane!! I would seriously consider flying in for that.

And yes, 80 gigs is quite a lot!!!

But.... "I want MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!" lol

(yes, I'm greedy. I do know she will need a huge rest after all this. Bless her.)

Speech + LIke A Prayer

Queen of Life

Magical

What a great night! I hope Birmingham is as good! Can't wait for tonight's periscopes.

Has anyone seen themselves on any of the videos?

5 stars in The Times

(I have posted the link but it's subscription only)

A reinvigorated Madonna created hysteria in a show that exuded confidence

Ian West/PA

A reinvigorated Madonna created hysteria in a show that exuded confidence Ian West/PA

Will Hodgkinson Chief rock critic

Last updated at 12:01AM, December 2 2015

Rated to 5 stars

Madonna goes in and out of fashion but one constant remains: her tenacity. Less than a year after being almost decapitated during the Brit awards when dancers yanked her cape and sent her flying backwards, Madonna returned to the O2 for a concert that proved that theres nothing like a near-death experience to reinvigorate the Queen of Pop.

Three years ago, Madonna played a less than impressive concert at Hyde Park. What a difference a terrifying accident makes.

Dancers dressed as Crusaders marched on to the stage before a golden cage descended from the rafters containing Madonna. The crusading hordes made way for Japanese Samurai as the woman of the moment ran through Bitch , Im Madonna before a monk handed her a guitar for Burning Up. (Madonnas religious references had distinctly medieval overtones this time round).

Whatever next? A parade of naughty nuns, of course, pole dancing around crosses wearing wimples and frilly knickers. It would have been shocking were it not so impressive.

Madonnas great skill has always been to hold a grand vision that depends on the talents of others, and so it was here.

There was a section for which she vacated the stage entirely to make space for a dancer who did remarkable things with a strip of cloth and others who performed a car mechanic routine that appeared to be based less on taking the car in for its MoT and more on memories of playing Danny Zuko in a school production of Grease. Its so good to be back right here where I belong! she said, before performing a version of True Blue on a ukulele while surrounded by the worlds least scary team of car mechanics.

Her accident at the Brits clearly hadnt spooked Madonna either. She writhed on a spiral staircase for a cover of Love Dont Live Here Anymore, zipped about on a skateboard for Body Shop, and generally gave her health and safety experts a hernia.

Nobody f***s with the queen! she said, creating mass hysteria, before singing Like A Virgin while doing some non-virginal singing on an hydraulic platform.

Everything about this concert exuded confidence, from a samba medley of Into the Groove and Dress You Up to a remarkable set piece during Illuminati in which dancers flew about atop poles.

A Thirties Cabaret-style routine against an art deco set during Music and Material Girl gave way to a defiant re-creation of the cape-removing matador sequence that almost polished her off at the Brits. She even gave a confessional, admitting that she sucked at marriage, before singing La Vie En Rose. I have to admit, even I have outdone myself, she gasped. And when she sang Like A Prayer, surely the best irreligious gospel song ever written, it was impossible not to agree with her.

Even Graham Norton agreed; bizarrely, he joined Madonna on stage for Unapologetic Bitch. On a good night, nobody can touch Madonna and this was one of her best.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/arts/music/livereviews/article4630009.ece

what an incredible review. This seems like one of the best London shows of her career, so jealous I never got tickets.

Despite the fact that the same members have kept berating us about how terrible London crowds are and how bad sticky and mdna was in London, all of Madonna tours since WTG, London crowds have been amazing. Only of recent due to late starts and terrible venues has it been hum drum. London loves the Queen! It was so evident last night!

This!!!

Graham Norton has just talked about his appearance on his Radio 2 morning show.

He said he was so nervous but just went for it and also heaped loads of praise on the show saying how warm she is, interacting with fans and chatting and said the choreography was 'pitched perfectly'.