London - December 1

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Glowing review of show in today's metro but they had to feature the fall. But they're saying she overcame and was on top form.

Her voice sounds amazing

Such a distinctive timbre and smoothness to it, so warm

When it's not strained it's just the best thing ever

Can't believe 28 years have gone since this, and she's still massively adored worldwide

Radio support or not

Fantastic woman

La Isla Bonita

:drama::drama:

Regarding the crowd, judging by these clips it seems like they were on fire last night

Better than the average London crowd for a concert and a Madonna London concert for sure

Loving it all and so glad the posters here in attendance had such a great time :laugh:

@missyelliot now follows me on periscope :dead:

Wonder if she enjoyed my singing

:dead:

You deserve it though. Watched some of your clips on Periscope, you are one of a kind. Thank you for sharing your enthusiasm (which at the time is very needed)

Noel Gallagher was there. My friend Dave has a selfie with him.

His wife is a loon, he said so in an interview recently.

I did not expect so much love, i expected her to kick ass and give the crowd her whole because she's Madonna but i did not expect so much love from London. I'm so happy for everybody who attended. <3

This

Guest Rachelle of London

Despite the fact that the same members have kept berating us about how terrible London crowds are and how bad sticky and mdna was in London, all of Madonna tours since WTG, London crowds have been amazing. Only of recent due to late starts and terrible venues has it been hum drum. London loves the Queen! It was so evident last night!

I love seeing her perform in an arena. The are no sound issues, no sight line problems and the atmosphere and energy is amazing.

Seeing everyone up on their feet and singing Like A Prayer last night was incredible.

Guest Rachelle of London

Remember when Noel and M went head to head during album release week.

Everyone that met Noel said he was lovely and had a great time at the show

It may have been the beer but I didn't recognise Graham Norton when he got on stage. I though it was a hologram of Gianni Versace for a minute

I want to marry her!!

A79316CC-6A67-4C33-9D98-FC8F8174981F.jpg

Fantastic, sensational at 3 am and after a gruelling show

This ought to have been used for that Interview Mag cover project

And it's clear she read Dollhouse thread (you can spot one gray hair? sacrilege!! )

Love her hair and how strong and healthy it looks

Remember when Noel and M went head to head during album release week.

Everyone that met Noel said he was lovely and had a great time at the show

Yes and they were one week apart on the same Italian show, both not taking shit from the host

Despite the fact that the same members have kept berating us about how terrible London crowds are and how bad sticky and mdna was in London, all of Madonna tours since WTG, London crowds have been amazing. Only of recent due to late starts and terrible venues has it been hum drum. London loves the Queen! It was so evident last night!

Overall a London crowd is not like a Brasilian or Italian crowd, I don't think that's a flaw, just a characteristic

Last night they were really into it apparently :laugh:

Guest Rachelle of London

Overall a London crowd is not like a Brasilian or Italian crowd, I don't think that's a flaw, just a characteristic

Last night they were really into it apparently :laugh:

XXL! It was amazing!!! The crowd were on fire. People were dancing during the interludes.

nemo64 u are a babe!!! thank you for all the videos u post!!

Yes, Nemo always keeps us all up to date with all of the videos, clips and Unapologetic Bitch footage. Every single thread and concert. Much appreciated always Nemo. :inlove:

XXL! It was amazing!!! The crowd were on fire. People were dancing during the interludes

It was the first thing I noticed watching the clips in this thread Chelle :laugh: If you can hear the cheering and screaming through a clip it means it must have been awesome live :wow: I'm so happy for everyone of you here living in London who got to experience this magical concert

I have seen a couple of RIT shows in London (and that tour was huge in terms of critical and fan reception) and this beats it by a million times.

Even I was worried about the London crowd but OMG!! I saw the whole arena dancing and singing along. Both RH and oldie but goodies were truly loved by the audience. It was MAGIC!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

So many people singing along to rebel heart songs was really nice. Especially rebel heart and bitch I'm Madonna