London - December 1

Apples388

12 hours later they gonnna chane it and hate the show. Arent they do always the same

No that's the Daily Mail that does that.

I had good seats but tmoro mine are better I cannot wait

ARE YOU WITH ME

although I sent my friend to the bar during Illuminati and it was closed . Only lowlight

Ugh Chelle those bloody Lesley's. Tmoro I demand we are dancing all night baby as you are my neighbour.

The crowd were amazing . The guy next to me wasn't up on most stuff his boyfriend was a loon but he was going mental by the end.

And fm blatantly touching my special area "by accident"

Filth

I thought it was a joke when Wanna be startin somethin came on before nine

I think basically if the arena doesn't have a curfew M will push her luck to start later otherwise she will play ball

And can I mention. Fuckin. Hell . The beat for candy shop is insane

Yea I'm rambling. Im on my balcony smoking a cig with a cheeky vodka reminiscing

4 night stint at the O2

Burning Up from her latest Rebel Heart album

Roman Soilders? Err no Japanese Samaurii

:rotfl:

Terrible journalism

Did Jonski write it? Chelle's lips are perfection.

I LOOOOVE all this excitement. :)

Same here. Loving all of the reviews from our UK Mnation members. Trying to read them all on my break at work. The excitement and love for the concert is so obvious and it seems everyone has had an absolute blast. Brilliant stuff.

My friends who went ( they paid like 1000 pounds for tix !!!! ) said it was the most amazing show ever ! and that she looked amazing !

I've just got home. Tonight was just brilliant. Highlights for me were Burning Up (such a chunky thumper of a song), Holy Water, Devil, Body Shop (I didn't hear any auto tune), True Blue (I never, ever thought she'd do this again), Like A Virgin, Material Girl (brilliantly staged), Who's That Girl, Deeper and Deeper (I've never been a fan of this but this performance was stellar), Like A Prayer (I was expecting a gentle acoustic version but no this turns into a dance fest that the crowd went nuts for), Candy Shop (fuck me - this was unexpectedly fabulous), Unapologetic Bitch, La Isla Bonita and the last one Holiday (so infectious and joyful).

Her humour was so cute and endearing. When she threw the bouquet a guy called Pepe caught it and he couldn't speak English! So she teased him about it. It was so funny. And her little chat before La Vie End Rose was funny too.

This was a fabulous gig. Everyone around me was dancing and singing along. Many say that London audiences can be dull and unanimated but tonight was the total opposite. I loved every minute of it - her best concert for years.