London - December 1

Apples388

I tell you what if there are people around me not dancing I will be giving a DISCO LECTURE like I did at Sticky and Sweet when I got this girls boyfriend dancing as he wasn't moving. She loved it .

I tell you what if there are people around me not dancing I will be giving a DISCO LECTURE like I did at Sticky and Sweet when I got this girls boyfriend dancing as he wasn't moving. She loved it .

HOW can people not dance at a Madonna concert??? I don't get it!!!

I danced my ass off at the two shows I have seen so far, and I intend to do it again when I see her in January. :D

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Everyone goes on about concerts being the best thing for artists these days

that's just smoke and mirrors though, now that cds and music generally don't sell, and thus artists make less money, the public relations industry decided to promote this idea that NOW artists make money off of touring. Well, before, artists made money from selling albums... and they made money from touring. They always made money from touring. Though, there could be as you point out a bigger offer in terms of shows now, but it could also be a question of the continuing decrease of money in people's pockets.

And the only spoiler clip I've seen is Like A Virgin on YouTube. I don't even know how she makes her entrance.

:tigger:

OMG!!! I'm gonna see her tonight!!!!

First time I'm gonna see her live!!!!

Oh you will be in heaven! Seeing Madonna live is amazing. Being in the same room as her is such a fabulous feeling. My first time was Blond Ambition and I've never forgotten it.

My mama! She's at the hairdressers already :lmao:

Amazing! I'm going with one of my bestest friends Sarah. Is your Mama a fan?

Guest Rachelle of London

Amazing! I'm going with one of my bestest friends Sarah. Is your Mama a fan?

Yeah she's a huge fan. She's been to every tour since WTG apart from DWT. My sister will be there too but other side of arena. Where are you seated. I'm in section 105.

Guest Rachelle of London

Anyone know what her time keeping has been like during this tour? Has she been starting on time?

In America she's been starting on time, Europe a bit later.