London - December 1

Apples388

Guest Rachelle of London

Do you guys think there's a chance we'll get WTG? It was a UK number one and must be one of her most played songs on radio. Please Madonna! WTG for at least one London show

I think London will get all the goodies but I'm worried Birmingham just being a large shed won't even get the medley! It will be like Edinburgh (?) on MDNA tour where she just cut two songs so she could get last orders.

I reckon 920 start for London

If she starts at 10pm or later in London a lot of people will miss the last tube home and they'll be a big backlash about her tardiness. That's the last thing she needs.

Guys for some reason axs does not show me any tickets even though the map shows that it does. Do u think my IP address got blocked? If so how can I resolve the issue?

Prices have just been reduced for the 2nd show. Some seat in side blocks 103 and 110 were £175 now £110.

Feel sorry for the fans who have paid full whack.

That said, I say good on you to fans who can snatch a bargain!!

Level 4 block some seats in block 416, 417, 407 and 408 were £ 85 now only £40

A whole load of £44 and £95 tix just went on sale for all UK shows I noticed. I know that some blocks have different pricing structures depending on the row. I'm not so sure it's price reductions as much as releasing the dearer tickets in the first rows first and now they've released the cheaper tix in the rows behind as the dates draw nearer. Glasgow and Manchester suddenly have rows and rows of cheaper seats that were previously unavailable for sale. I imagine it's the same thing here.

A whole load of £44 and £95 tix just went on sale for all UK shows I noticed. I know that some blocks have different pricing structures depending on the row. I'm not so sure it's price reductions as much as releasing the dearer tickets in the first rows first and now they've released the cheaper tix in the rows behind as the dates draw nearer. Glasgow and Manchester suddenly have rows and rows of cheaper seats that were previously unavailable for sale. I imagine it's the same thing here.

The side block seats have definitely been reduced because I have been checking requesting for floor seats.

All side blocks have been £175 since they first went on sale. I also think they are dumping tickets from secondary sites that they can't shift back on to AXS/Ticketmaster.

I just thought it a bit of a coincidence that all these 40 quid tix have suddenly appeared for all the UK shows at the same time. I don't know if I like this staggering of tickets that they do now. So many big fans ending up with shittier tickets than casuals, and kinda hard to tell how a show is actually selling as they hold so many tickets back these days. Just put 'em all on sale!

I just thought it a bit of a coincidence that all these 40 quid tix have suddenly appeared for all the UK shows at the same time. I don't know if I like this staggering of tickets that they do now. So many big fans ending up with shittier tickets than casuals, and kinda hard to tell how a show is actually selling as they hold so many tickets back these days. Just put 'em all on sale!

Yes I agree put them all on sale. All these packages, secondary sites and all the different pre sales don't help either.

A lot of fans get left with breadcrumbs.

Guys I keep checking tickets through the axs app and on my computer it shows me there are seats but when selecting any seats it shows me nothing is left for both nights.

Is there a way around it?

Guys I keep checking tickets through the axs app and on my computer it shows me there are seats but when selecting any seats it shows me nothing is left for both nights.

Is there a way around it?

Its working fine for me. Only single seats on Level 1 are left for the first show.

Have you tried going through the website on your laptop/PC instead of the app?