Madonna speech and Like a Prayer in Stockholm [merged]

thelight

It's amazing, I think it did go viral. It might have more of an impact than Secret Project. The general public might understand this peach better as well. However, Secret Project was necessary for her and her fans to speak so powerfuly, with so much love and conviction and LOVE during her speech.

secret project is the only thing madonna worked on that didn't really click with me. i know she had good intentions but i didn't understand .. the point? it seemed like she just said we need to start a revolution but it didn't really go anywhere, know what i mean? we know she's a good person and intentions but something about the little video or movie was too klein to me. like what he makes for gaga. all shock. klein lost it when he started working with gags. i blame him for that.

her message for paris she did it the good way. it felt sincere and her message is clear

secret project is the only thing madonna worked on that didn't really click with me. i know she had good intentions but i didn't understand .. the point? it seemed like she just said we need to start a revolution but it didn't really go anywhere, know what i mean? we know she's a good person and intentions but something about the little video or movie was too klein to me. like what he makes for gaga. all shock. klein lost it when he started working with gags. i blame him for that.

her message for paris she did it the good way. it felt sincere and her message is clear

This

"Why's it so hard to love one another, love your sister, love your brother? Why's it so hard to love?"

This song's been playing in my head all day.

"What do I have to do to be accepted?" Is a good place to start. Why should people even ever have to ask this question?'

It annoys me that the Daily Mail users think this is an act of attention seeking, even though the daily mail actually praised her for it. But who cares what a bunch of losers think anyway, the speech was amazing and very moving!

Well the movie at first was a lingerie commercial, i can see why some parts are very superficial

Thoughts were the point of that. Real change comes about when people start to think. It's much more effective than storming the streets.

The film was meant to inspire artists and an expression of how one artist feels about what is going on around them.

Thoughts were the point of that. Real change comes about when people start to think. It's much more effective than storming the streets.

The film was meant to inspire artists and an expression of how one artist feels about what is going on around them.

I think it from the outset it was more a "think tank" or brainstorming project that gradually evolved from underwear into the Rebel Heart concept.

the concept was beautiful. making art and choosing fav artwork of the month and donating $10000 for the winner to give to a chosen charity.. but the video itself was a little unclear. sorta like the tidal speech that talks about change but doesn't really explain things clearly

lol i always thought that when they say shit about madonna on right wing channels like bill o reilly its a compliment for madonna :p

i bet they're gonna lie and say she said we have to love isis and shit like that

Omg their debating Madonna's speech on farty pants Bill O'Reilly show right now!! :laugh:

I guess at least they're acknowledging it. I don't understand why liberal media like msnbc always ignore M. And it's very purposeful too, like it was pointed out earlier this speech is viral and yet they are still ignoring it. (if it was Beyonce tho...)

O'Reilly is the biggest hate-monger in the world. To his credit, he didn't twist it like the other right wing outlets and say, "Let's love away ISIS!" He basically said (and Bernie Goldberg agreed) that being nice to each other isn't going to stop terrorism. I think they missed the point of her entire speech, but at least they didn't twist it.