Another day, another Moira McFarland thread....

Apples388

Has moira ever been interviewed, aside from in the documentary in 1990? What ever happened to her? Did she name the child Madonna?

She did name her child Madonna. Matt Rettenmund interviewed her for his EM 20 book. You should check it out. It has some minor errors but aside from that, the book is massive and pretty damn good.

Guest Rachelle of London

Who is this? Looks like you are bullying a sick person, that stuff should at least be kept to the closed forums not the public ones.

Have you not seen Truth or Dare? It's Moira, Madonnas childhood friend who they interviewed

for the movie

Madonna saw her bush

Did she say she never fingerfucked me? She's such a liar!

I remember. Looking. At. Her. Bush.

Yeah cause I remember the crack in her parents' bed.. cause it was two beds joined together.. and I remember the crack cause we were jumping up and down on it. NAKED.

Yeah I got your letter.. yeah, a long time after.. yeah I got it after the fact.. yeah...

Come out a girl and we'll call you Madonna.

Check this out, it's a present from Moira. It's a painting. She painted it herself. It's called '.Madonna and child'. It's actually good.

:rotfl:

I saw it at the movies, I can't remember every detail. If she's not a public person she shouldn't be hanged out like that.

Maybe you should say that to Madonna. After all Moira agreed to be in Truth or Dare.

Yeah cause I remember the crack in her parents' bed.. cause it was two beds joined together.. and I remember the crack cause we were jumping up and down on it. NAKED.

Yeah I got your letter.. yeah, a long time after.. yeah I got it after the fact.. yeah...

Come out a girl and we'll call you Madonna.

Check this out, it's a present from Moira. It's a painting. She painted it herself. It's called '.Madonna and child'. It's actually good.

Moira: I love you Madonna

M: I love you too *disappears quicker than a ray of light*

Moira: Little shit

Best scene ever :rotfl:

Ahhh bush. The good ol' days. Everybody had it. I'm so glad it's not "in style" anymore.

I remember me and all the girls showing off our newly grown bush to each other in P.E. class. It was something to be proud of.

Moira wasn't sad. I think all of us has, or had, a friend like her. Someone you felt sorry for but didn't want to spend too much time with.