Stockholm November 14

thelament

i'm glad she didn't cancel and silence her. I'm so proud of her my heart breaks for her it hurts seeing her so sad.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE & RESPECT THIS WOMAN!!! She's never been afraid to speak from the heart and speaks out,putting her ass on the line instead of giving inane platitudes on Twitter. Her speech was heartfelt and moving,makes me proud to be a fan.

THIS IS WHY I LOVE & RESPECT THIS WOMAN!!! She's never been afraid to speak from the heart and speaks out,putting her ass on the line instead of giving inane platitudes on Twitter. Her speech was heartfelt and moving, makes me proud to be a fan.

This!!! :clap:

I got tears of joy from this speech. It's just how I feel. This is something that needed to be live on tv or something. It will shut the critics down. She knows how to command the power she has. I love it!

I wish she could value people without work too. Other than that it was very moving like only she can do.

I don't think she means it that way, when she says " we work hard" I think she is referring to work hard as a whole, survive, and cope with the struggles of life.