MDNA rehearsals

graffitiheart

Rocco has grown up so fast

I know right? I remember when she was pregnant with him and she had him a bit early something happened and he was so tiny now he's 15. Time goes by so fast!

Wow there is so much drama and energy in these bare bones rehearsals with no costumes or screens. Everyone on the internet needs to watch these and realize that Madonna's rehearsals >>>> their fav's greatest performance

Hold on. If FF was rehearsed as an interlude, does it mean that a video backdrop exists somewhere (presumably they film these months in advance)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hold on. If FF was rehearsed as an interlude, does it mean that a video backdrop exists somewhere (presumably they film these months in advance)?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Well it seems this is part of the workshop

So something before the setlist was decided

Wow there is so much drama and energy in these bare bones rehearsals with no costumes or screens. Everyone on the internet needs to watch these and realize that Madonna's rehearsals >>>> their fav's greatest performance

Isn't it sad how some singers literally only have this as their final stage

High budget pop shows are so underrated

Just stunning and this is exactly what sets Madonna apart from anybody else

Her level of professionalism is astounding

Body and vocal training, different levels of rehearsals and then doing the show 4 to 5 nights a week for so many months

Amazing

Love how her chilldren are always around her even when she's working

Mercy ad David going wild watching her rehearse are so cute

Thanks for posting

SO true. Really goes to show how she is on such a different level than every other pop bitch.

And it shows how much true artistry and professionalism is lacking nowadays.

Love is pain, and pain is art, THANK YOU graffitiheart!!!

Loved reliving this slice of MDNA tour. I had several thoughts going thru these clips:

1. Falling Free is absolutely mesmerizing! It definitely should have been an interlude, it could have replaced either Best Friend or JML. Maybe she thought the same, and now we have a similar concept with Messiah on RHT, which is one of the most beautiful interludes ever.

2. There is so much physicality in the dancing and choreography, I'm just in awe at how she could have done that 3-5 nights of the week for weeks and weeks. I won't even mention at her age, since she executed most of the choreo as well as or better than the choreographer and other dancers! That said, I hope in the future she uses choreographers that are more formally trained and do not necessarily take the approach that the more acrobatics the better. Case in point:: Falling Free interlude. I think in this aspect BAT and GS are better choreographed than later tours.

3. I love how much David and Mercy and Rocco were into the songs! They are so adorable! BZ, on the other hand, seemed like even more of a poser in the rehearsals than he did in the actual shows.