What are you thinking Jerry Hall. Dating Evil Rupert Murdoch

Jazzy Jan

Why don't we hear this anger snd filth toward Sarah Paulson and her 70+ lesbian lover?

It is more to do with it being Rupert Murdoch, rather than the age issue. He is such a revolting person in every way who goes out of his way to destroy people and has no moral compass whatsoever. Can manipulative any situation to his advantage or get out of things- ie the phone hacking scandal. The same man who gloats about getting scoops for his papers with the Sydney siege for example and not caring less about the people who died. He could destroy Jerry Hall in an instant in the press if he wanted to. She better stay on his good side.

Yeah. I don't get it. Jerry Hall could have any man she wants. Any rich man!

Why is she wasting her time on this filth? He could crush her if he wanted to.

Is she fucking him? Is she blind????

Guest Rachelle of London

I said this on Facebook the other day. Age gap relationships are so much more accepted in the gay community than the straight one. Younger woman hooks up with older man and she's automatically a gold digger, older woman hooks up with younger man and she's desperate.

She's like Mariah and Janet

Looking for a lot of quick, easy money because they don't have careers of their own anymore :laugh:

Isn't she?

They just want to retain the lifestyle they're accustomed to

• 1 month later...

What pissed me off was seeing colleagues refering to Jerry Hall as only "Mick Jagger's ex wife" without sometimes even mentioning her name. When i told two of them (one was a girl) they told me young people don't know about Jerry Hall so i told them they don't know about Mick Jagger either (they must think it's the title of a Maroon 5 song). Why don't they take this opportunity to teach people then ? Jerry Hall was one of most famous supermodel of the late 70's and early 80's. They did the same with Bianca Jagger. Yes she kept the name but she's now an ambassador of goodwill at the UN and is very active and involved in the defense of Human Rights around the world. And yet they still present her as "Mick Jagger's ex wife".

(I know this is Guy Ritchie's present and future until he dies and even after he will still be remembered as Madonna's ex husband because nothing he will ever do will top that)

Anyway i hate Murdoch, good for Jerry...according to Grace Jones, marrying a millionnaire has always been her dream (and of her sister too).

"What are you thinking Jerry Hall. Dating Evil Rupert Murdoch"

Only money matters. What else matters, dear? All these vacations, shopping sprees, cars, houses, and servants cost money , you know. Who gives a fuck about the common worker, bills don't pay themselves! Especially when they are millions a year! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

"What are you thinking Jerry Hall. Dating Evil Rupert Murdoch"

Only money matters. What else matters, dear? All these vacations, shopping sprees, cars, houses, and servants cost money , you know. Who gives a fuck about the common worker, bills don't pay themselves! Especially when they are millions a year! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Jaz, you are a star !

I can imagine Jerry saying all of that with her great accent. I have always liked Jerry and do admit to hating her being with Rupert. Not due to his age but because he is such an evil psycho bastard who destroys people. Want Jerry to put sedatives in his coffee to make him sleep all the time and take over running his press herself ! She could change the entire ideology of his media empire then and do us all a favour.